The rooms are in dire need of upgrades, which we could have overlooked, but were also in need of a very thorough cleaning. The door to our room was broken and would randomly open throughout the night. The woman at the front desk was less than friendly, as if we were bothering her by checking in to the hotel. As previous posts have pointed out, the music from the tea dance is very loud so if you don't plan to attend, you will likely need to leave the hotel from 4-7pm every night. I would recommend this hotel for those who want to attend the tea dance or gay singles just looking for a place to crash for the night. You will be disappointed if you are expecting any type of a "resort".
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Boatslip, the legendary waterfront landmark and home of the World Famous Tea Dance is located on Commercial Street steps away from historic Provincetown's retail shops, galleries, restaurants and nightlife. Situated in the West End on Provincetown Harbor, the Boatslip offers guests air-conditioned waterfront rooms with private remodeled baths, some with private balconies, limited on-site parking, continental breakfast, a heated pool and sundeck and of course, complimentary admission to Tea Dance! With more than 10 different bars on site, we are an over 21 years of age destination resort. Our wonderfully diverse clientele enjoy an open and inclusive atmosphere making the Boatslip Resort the number one Provincetown destination for the GLBT community and their friends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotwire and Orbitz so you can book your Boatslip Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boatslip Resort Provincetown
- Boatslip Hotel Provincetown