Returned to P town after 30 years and stayed here at the Boatslip.We had a great room overlooking the harbour and deck area The room was large with a medium sized bathroom.It was very clean and had recently been up graded.The room service team were very friendly and nothing too much trouble.The breakfast was adequate and well presented The reception staff were very welcoming and friendly
The T dance is still a Ptown must and a great atmosphere every afternoon Loved the different themed days with the music and as we were guests at the Boatslip it was free to attend.
Loved our stay at the Boatslip and wont leave it another 30 years before we stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Boatslip, the legendary waterfront landmark and home of the World Famous Tea Dance is located on Commercial Street steps away from historic Provincetown's retail shops, galleries, restaurants and nightlife. Situated in the West End on Provincetown Harbor, the Boatslip offers guests air-conditioned waterfront rooms with private remodeled baths, some with private balconies, limited on-site parking, continental breakfast, a heated pool and sundeck and of course, complimentary admission to Tea Dance! With more than 10 different bars on site, we are an over 21 years of age destination resort. Our wonderfully diverse clientele enjoy an open and inclusive atmosphere making the Boatslip Resort the number one Provincetown destination for the GLBT community and their friends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Boatslip Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boatslip Resort Provincetown
- Boatslip Hotel Provincetown