We stayed here fo a long weekend because pretty much everywhere else had a 1-week minimum stay. The rooms were average size and comfortable, but pretty standard. Our room had a mini-fridge, a small deck overlooking the harbor, and A/C. The breakfast consists of yogurt, oatmeal, coffee, tea, muffins, and other pastries and is served until 11am which is nice for late-nighters.
We faced away from the deck where the popular tea dance is held everyday from 4-7pm, which means you have to vacate lounge chairs by the pool around 3:45pm. Don't expect to nap during that time, but when it's over, the place is pretty quiet. There's the Buoy Bar in the lobby that stays open until 1am, but it wasn't ever very crowded.
The staff was friendly and helpful. The hotel is located on busy Commercial Street and you can walk anywhere in town pretty quickly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Boatslip, the legendary waterfront landmark and home of the World Famous Tea Dance is located on Commercial Street steps away from historic Provincetown's retail shops, galleries, restaurants and nightlife. Situated in the West End on Provincetown Harbor, the Boatslip offers guests air-conditioned waterfront rooms with private remodeled baths, some with private balconies, limited on-site parking, continental breakfast, a heated pool and sundeck and of course, complimentary admission to Tea Dance! With more than 10 different bars on site, we are an over 21 years of age destination resort. Our wonderfully diverse clientele enjoy an open and inclusive atmosphere making the Boatslip Resort the number one Provincetown destination for the GLBT community and their friends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Boatslip Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boatslip Resort Provincetown
- Boatslip Hotel Provincetown