We had overall, a great stay at the Boatslip in Provincetown. The room was clean and bright and we faced the ocean as promised. The breakfast is terrific, real variety and included with the cost of the room. The staff really make the place work, they work hard, they are friendly and nice and helpful. If only they had told us the pool was going to be closed all week during our stay. We picked the hotel for two reasons, it has a heated outdoor pool AND the hotel is located right on the water and is central to everything you could possibly want in a P-town hotel. Stay at this hotel by all means but ask if the amenities are available for your visit, I don't think they will volunteer this information.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Boatslip, the legendary waterfront landmark and home of the World Famous Tea Dance is located on Commercial Street steps away from historic Provincetown's retail shops, galleries, restaurants and nightlife. Situated in the West End on Provincetown Harbor, the Boatslip offers guests air-conditioned waterfront rooms with private remodeled baths, some with private balconies, limited on-site parking, continental breakfast, a heated pool and sundeck and of course, complimentary admission to Tea Dance! With more than 10 different bars on site, we are an over 21 years of age destination resort. Our wonderfully diverse clientele enjoy an open and inclusive atmosphere making the Boatslip Resort the number one Provincetown destination for the GLBT community and their friends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Boatslip Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boatslip Resort Provincetown
- Boatslip Hotel Provincetown