“Late night Spiritus competition”
Review of Blondie's Burgers - CLOSED

Blondie's Burgers
Reviewed August 18, 2012

Sick of pizza? Agoraphobic? There are a few places that have opted to stay open late to compete with the absurd flood of people at Spiritus every night. This is one of the best. Located near the Little Red Store, Indigo Lounge & Front Street, therefore completely convenient to all, this joint offers all of the great simple foods one equates with a 50s burger shack: burgers, dogs, fries, onion rings, shakes - but they also have healthy options as well.

I love their onion rings, and the staff is efficient, friendly and fast.

1  Thank Brandon R

Reviewed August 6, 2012

Nothing is cheap along Commercial Street in Provincetown. It's a bustling tourist town, and the businesses make their money at this time of the year. So being able to get a good meal quickly and at a good price is a nice treat. We wandered into Blondie's Burgers to grab a quick burger for dinner. My better half was hungry and got a double cheeseburger, while I tried to behave a bit and got a veggie burger. Both were very good!

The burgers were just the right thickness and they were cooked perfectly. Perfectly done without being overdone, while the edges had that sort of crispness that only comes from a nice, hot griddle. Nothing fancy. We ate on stools at a counter in the front window. But the food was terrific, and that's why we were there. Yummy stuff!

Reviewed July 29, 2012

Beware: cash only with arrogant attitude provided at no extra charge.

Veggie burgers uninspired and barely warm; a chili hot dog where the hot dog was hot but chili was room temp; but the worst was 3 orders of greasy, barely warm French fry dregs which tasted like rancid oil. Just awful. Cheeseburgers were nothing special.

This is an avoid for us since better places can be found in the Acquarium just down the road.

1  Thank SteveMHV
Reviewed July 19, 2012

Bar none they have the best burgers in town. No long waits, fresh food and service is always good. Sit outside and watch the traffic of people walk by. Great place for people watching.

Reviewed July 15, 2012

this is 4 and 5 stars the guy who gave a one is knocking the rating down because he had to wait for his burger. I gave it a 5 star rating because I couldn't give it a 10. I read reviews before going to Ptown so I knew I had to try it. I had the 8 oz, mushroom burger and it was one of the best burgers I had, similar to 5 Guys but better. I was afraid the 1/2 lb burger would be to big but its really (2 ) 1/4 lb burgers stacked. My wife helped me so it wasn't to big after all. Get one a share it with your friends or buy an extra bun.