Land's End Inn
Boatslip Resort(Provincetown)
Brass Key Guesthouse(Provincetown)
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewslands endbay tower roomlibrary roommoroccan roomstained glasswine and cheeseenglish gardencape cod roomevening receptionfrench countryhill overlookingviews are spectacularcocktail hourmagical placethe atlantic oceanprovincetown harborp town
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 17, 2014

This is such a unique B&B that no review can really do it justice. However, I will try. This really is the best "hotel" on any type that I have ever visited (and I have covered the globe). Not only is the Inn spectacular, the surroundings would be impossible to duplicate anywhere else. Lands End looks out and down on the Northernmost tip of Cape Cod. The view is incredible. The Inn is beautiful in a wondrous sort of way, with nooks and crannies, charming environment and delightful food and drink in the evening and an excellent breakfast. We have also always met fascinating people. This is a place that you see and then likely return again and again.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Susan P
LEInn-Provincetown, General Manager at Land's End Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us not one, but two reviews! We can't wait to have you back with us!

Reviewed April 10, 2014

Hands down the best hotel I have ever stayed in! First of all, the hospitality alone by the wonderful owners is worth all the money. Extremely sweet and helpful, the family that owns it really made my trip! They gave me a tour of some of the rooms, and every single one was as wonderful and unique as the room I stayed in. The architecture and design are opulent while incredibly homey, and the views are breathtaking. I seriously could stay in the inn all day and enjoy myself! The breakfast, as well as the nightly wine & cheese seal the deal! We slept very comfortably every night, woke up to an incredible view, and enjoyed a wonderful breakfast. We had our Siberian Husky with us, and the staff and owners made him feel like home too!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you for your comments. We love showing people around and are always happy to share our history with our guests. We loved your Siberian Husky too!

Reviewed April 9, 2014

My husband and I had a most pleasurable stay at the Inn. The staff was extremely courteous and charming. We fully relaxed and enjoyed the awesome views and our delightful room (the Higgins) with it's incredible deck. We found the decor to be fun, creative and fascinating to explore. We also thoroughly enjoyed the evening reception and breakfast the next morning. We highly recommend Land's End Inn and we look forward to future stays. Amy & Hans

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Amy and Hans, Thank you very much for your review. We enjoy having wonderful guests and are always glad when they enjoy themselves. Come back to us soon!

Reviewed March 30, 2014

My husband took me here for my birthday weekend. I was blown away by the beauty and luxury. Can't wait to go back! We stayed in The Library, beautiful view! !!!
Great cocktail hour,cheese crackers, wine etc. Yummy breakfast!

• Stayed: March 2014

Thank you very much for your review. We are always glad you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you in the near future!

Reviewed March 25, 2014

My wife and I had the pleasure of staying at this incredible Inn. Gorgeous 360 degree views, wonderfully stylish and unique yet elegant decor throughout. Our "Moroccan" room was fantastic, beautiful, and fun. Friendly people. Just a perfect place. We hope to return soon.
Harvey and Linda

Room Tip: The Moroccan room alone was worth the trip
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank HarveyandLinda

Thank you very much for your feedback. We are always happy to hear from our guests and look forward to seeing you again soon!