My wife and I booked the last minute and we were lucky to get a room. We selected the Schoolman suite. This is a large two bedroom unit with a deck and great views located on the top floor. Go in the off season if you want a reduced rate. The Inn has two parking areas. The one on the road requires you to navigate several stairs, but it was not an issue. The back lot provides easier access to the Inn.
We were met by Eva one of the owners who was very pleasant during our stay. She was willing to help with all our needs and made our dinner reservation the first night.
The Inn has a common stocked refrigerator with water and soda which is free as well as some snacks. Each morning we received a great expanded continental breakfast, many items appeared to be made fresh. Loved the muffins and cinnamon rolls.
In the evening we had a cocktail hour with beer, wine, cheese, veggies, and munchies. Nice end to the afternoon. On Saturday Eva brought in a local singer to entertain us during the cocktail hour. This was a nice touch.
The owners live off site so the doors are locked at 8:00PM and require an access code to get in.
The location is very residential and a short 10 minute walk to downtown commercial street.
One comment is that the website states the Schoolman has a two person whirlpool tub. It is a standard one person whirlpool tub which was a little disappointing.
Suggestion to the Inn: Cookies in the evening with turn down service.
We will definitely return and recommend the Lands End Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set high atop of Gull Hill in Provincetown's charming West End, Land's End Inn offers exquisite inn accommodations with panoramic ocean views as well as distinctive service. The New York Times describes Land's End Inn as "a lavishly decorated outpost atop the West End with extravagant views and gorgeous grounds." Eighteen luxurious guest rooms, commanding ocean views, a few steps to the water, and all just a short walk to downtown Provincetown, make Land's End Inn the perfect place for romance and relaxation. In addition to private decks and patios, Land's End Inn offers plenty of indoor and outdoor guest common areas for reading, relaxation, romance or reflection. Guests can enjoy the sunny dining room, spectacular great room with its magnificent fireplace, and cozy solarium which affords expansive ocean views and awesome sunsets. Land's End Inn is a destination within itself, yet only a short walk to downtown and all the nightlife, shopping, dining and entertainment that Provincetown offers, and at the door of the spectacular Cape Cod National Seashore. Treat yourself or a loved one to some of the finest luxury lodging accommodations available on Cape Cod. Experience Land's End Inn this season. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Land's End Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Land`s End Hotel Provincetown
- Lands End Inn Provincetown