My wife and I were looking for a getaway in Ptown and saw the website. This is great, we thought, but we underestimated the place. It was perfect. How many times have you walked into a hotel that you booked sight unseen and and were disappointed? We were awestruck from the first moment. The detail is exquisite. This place was clearly decorated by an artist; someone with vision, talent and love for the Inn. The staff is first rate. Very friendly and helpful. The views are wonderful, and many of the rooms have private decks. But truthfully, we chose to spend more time in the common areas. The main deck and great room are great indeed, and everyone seemed to be enjoying the good karma that this place has. Conversation flowed. I especially enjoyed that the food and wine that were served at happy hour were quite good. They got our evenings started out very well, progressing to a stroll to and from dinner in some of the many fine restaurants in Ptown. We stayed in the Moroccan Room and I would stay there again in a heartbeat. The furnishings were imported from Morocco, I understand, and they are beautiful. The bathroom was very high end.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set high atop of Gull Hill in Provincetown's charming West End, Land's End Inn offers exquisite inn accommodations with panoramic ocean views as well as distinctive service. The New York Times describes Land's End Inn as "a lavishly decorated outpost atop the West End with extravagant views and gorgeous grounds." Eighteen luxurious guest rooms, commanding ocean views, a few steps to the water, and all just a short walk to downtown Provincetown, make Land's End Inn the perfect place for romance and relaxation. In addition to private decks and patios, Land's End Inn offers plenty of indoor and outdoor guest common areas for reading, relaxation, romance or reflection. Guests can enjoy the sunny dining room, spectacular great room with its magnificent fireplace, and cozy solarium which affords expansive ocean views and awesome sunsets. Land's End Inn is a destination within itself, yet only a short walk to downtown and all the nightlife, shopping, dining and entertainment that Provincetown offers, and at the door of the spectacular Cape Cod National Seashore. Treat yourself or a loved one to some of the finest luxury lodging accommodations available on Cape Cod. Experience Land's End Inn this season. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Land's End Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Land`s End Hotel Provincetown
- Lands End Inn Provincetown