“Nice place to eat outside”

Nor'East Beer Garden
Ranked #53 of 145 Restaurants in Provincetown
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed August 25, 2013

We didn't know where to stop for dinner in town and happened on this place. It has indoor and outdoor seating. We chose to sit outside by the bar which was nice. A little tight on space, but nice for people watching while you eat. The food was very good and the service was as well. We all had the beer battered fish and chips which was very good - big portion. They also have a large selection of beers on tap. Seemed popular with the locals which is always a good sign!

Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

This would be our second time here. I had the Cloumage Gnocchi an my husband had the Papardelle Ragu and they were both excellent! Gnocchi were light and some if the best I've ever had. My husband shared the same sentiments with his Papardelle. Great place and long waits. Suggest you head in a little earlier, put your name and mobile number on the list and go walk around till they call you. It's worth it!

1  Thank PtownKhoo
Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

This was out first time dining here and we almost didn't (long story)! The steamed mussels in green curry was amazing. Plump, succulent Eastham mussels in an aromatic green curry and coconut broth perfectly cooked. The entree if native bluefish on a bed of local bok choy and mushroom risotto was perfectly done. Pan fried bluefish, crispy skin, succulent flesh, perfect! Risotto had heaps of a variery of mushrooms! I love good mushrooms so no complains here seeing that there was more mushrooms than arborio rice! The meal overall was fantastic and we look forward to dining there again! The following week we dined here again and I had the Cloumage Gnocchi. It was amazing, like little clouds in your mouth, perfectly cooked and so summery with a kind of pesto, local veggies and mushrooms. My hubby had the Pappardelle with the ragout and it was one if the best he's ever had! Looking forward to our next visit!

2  Thank Khoolton
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Great beer selection in a relaxed but lively outdoor setting! Have enjoyed every meal I have had there and they have a great bar appetizer selection. It is pricey, like a white tablecloth restaurant, $26 for a pasta dish, but the flavors are unique like a white table restaurant so I'd say it is worth it. Staff is very friendly and helpful, will help you find your perfect drink. If there is a wait for tables they take your cell number so you can still stroll while you wait!

2  Thank emcanflyhi
Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

Love the food and vibe - you will not be disappointed with stopping at this great PTown restaurant - even on a rainy day!

1  Thank Christine M