“Fantastic ice cream”

Lewis Brothers Homemade Ice Cream
Ranked #4 of 16 Dessert in Provincetown
Reviewed July 10, 2013

If you love ice cream, you'll love Lewis Brothers. I was conservative and got a twist soft serve with chocolate sprinkles (jimmies in Mass.) and it was great. But everyone else picked some of the different hard ice cream flavors, and everyone enjoyed it. Would definitely stop again if I were in P'Town.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

I'm a huge fan of home made ice cream so we had to stop here when we walked past it. I got the Almond Joy flavor and it was incredible! We ended up coming every single day of our stay in PTown... it was that good. I wanted to try different flavors but the almond joy was so good that i just kept ordering it! I ordered the kiddie size and it was probably still a couple scoop's worth of ice cream... big servings. My husband tried different flavors each time and said the peanut butter was his favorite. Whenever I'm back in town, I will definitely be coming here again.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

The mint chip ice cream was a little too minty, but the white russian flavor was delicious! It's an unusual flavor that was made perfectly by Lewis Brothers. I will be back for more of that!

Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

Loved my white russian scoop. I could taste the vodka and the coffee and it was oh so good. They have some low fat options too, but when on holiday... Why not try something special!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Have been coming to Lewis brothers while on vacation on cape cod for many years. We wait all year to try their unique and homemade favors. Favorites include mudslide chip, coffee Heath and their seasonal specials! We definitely recommend including the Lewis brothers in your dessert itinerary!