“We must have tried it on a bad day”
Review of Wired Puppy

Wired Puppy
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 5, 2010

Sullen service, music so loud we had to repeat our order multiple times, and then weak coffee to boot, plus a friend of the barista was served ahead of about 12 people on line. Wish we'd tried it on one of the days when others gave it a good review.

Reviewed July 28, 2010

During my week long stay in Ptown, I began each day with a beautiful stroll down to Wired Puppy. Great coffee, great muffins, great staff & service ... Any place that allows me in the door before my first cup of coffee in the AM is a place I hold dear to my heart. That they do it with a smile is ... well, it's just the way it should be. Thank you, Wired Puppy!!!

Reviewed June 15, 2010

I highly recommend the Wired Puppy. The coffee was great, the staff are nice and the shop was clean and had a great atmosphere. There are many coffee places in Provincetown, but you should definitely go to the Wired Puppy.

Reviewed April 17, 2010

Great coffee and service, in and out quickly! They have a wide variety of specialty coffees available and provide a nice atmosphere, fun and welcoming.

Reviewed April 11, 2010

I most say, My partner and I enjoyed the coffee and the service. It was great to walk in and get a wonderful cup of coffee. I will miss the smell of fresh coffee coming into my window of the B&B we stay in. Look forward to the next time we are up.

2  Thank shelbyhubb