“Just what we needed”

Wired Puppy
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Came in for tea and coffee and Wifi. It is a neat place, with funky seats and fun staff. Absolutely essential to shopping and sights.

Reviewed October 12, 2013

Upon waking up early one morning, I walked down and got a GREAT cup of house brew and walked down to the McMillian Wharf with a slight hint of fog on the pier. Nothing better than a smell of salt hair, a good cup of coffee and a great walk by the water

Reviewed October 4, 2013

I went here four times as everyone told me the coffee was excellent. There were never many people queuing for coffee, but the service was VERY slow and on my last visit was told the coffee machine had broken - so only filter was available. Each visit was a little disappointing. I expected it, somehow, to be better.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

Sure, you can get coffee anywhere, but after my first cup, I was hooked on the Iced Turkish Coffee and craved it LONG after I'd finished off the cup I was drinking. I had to make a conscious effort to not hook a U-Turn and head back for seconds and thirds.
It is a smallish kind of place, so don't think you're going to bring a book, grab your coffee and curl up in a chair. Make sure you're getting your coffee to go, as it's not real conducive to hanging out. But, as coffee places go...this is the one.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

The puppy is a great place for coffee, and muffins, cookies. It is good for people watching or just grabbing a cup and going. Really wonderful staff.