“SPECTACULAR COFFEE; SUPER FRESH SCONES”
Review of Wired Puppy

Wired Puppy
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Los Angeles, CA
“SPECTACULAR COFFEE; SUPER FRESH SCONES”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

We arrived on the early a.m. boat in Provincetown from Boston and all needed a good cup of coffee. Of the 4 or 5 locals we asked, everyone said Wired Puppy was the only choice. And we agree. The coffee was outstanding! Great quality, real, strong coffee. I had the most perfect non-fat latte I've ever known and the freshly baked mini-scones that went along with it were nothing short of amazing. Everyone in our party of four was wowed by their selections. They also have a cool assortment of teas and it feels like a nice, friendly coffee house where locals and visitors alike just hang out and drink great coffee and tea.

Kensington, N.H.
“Connoisseur coffees and wonderful scones”
Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

I went in to Wired Puppy , as I am an early riser and very few places open at 6 AM. I was pleasantly surprised at the quality of their coffee and the excellent scones they presented.
It uses the classic coffee shop formula of standing in line, and getting an empty cup which is brought to a smorgasbord of coffee selections in large urns, all of which are gourmet and quite strong! I am a great fan of this type of coffee, but those who prefer breakfast shop coffee will not be pleased!
The scones were wonderful, with a generous portion of blueberries, and a delightful "shell" with a muffin like interior

Visited August 2013
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wired!! Puppy”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

The staff was friendly and the atmosphere good (glad we found the free WiFi there) - a bit pricy though.

Pittsfield, Massachusetts
“Coffee”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

This was one of the smoothest cups of coffee I've had. I would go back in a heartbeat. The place seemed very clean and there were many seats.

Basel, Switzerland
“Early morning fun spot”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

I visited this coffee shop every morning of our trip with my two early rising sons. Great coffee and muffins! A friendly atmosphere and open at 6am!

Visited August 2013