Cape Colony Inn
  • Pool
Boatslip Resort(Provincetown)
Kalmar Village(North Truro)
1,208 results
All reviewsheated poolfire pitshuffle boardfamily suitevolleyball courtping pongfree ice creamcontinental breakfastreading lightsp townbagelskeurig coffee makermake your own wafflesgreat place to staynice poolminute walkclose to downtown
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 20, 2013 via mobile

Sure, the owners did a great job renovating the hotel, but more importantly the staff really makes this place. I made a week-long reservation and needed to adjust the dates after the point in which this was permitted. Sheila accommodated me when she didn't have to and didn't make me feel dumb. Everybody who works at The Cape Colony Inn definitely understands customer service. Steve, the manager, and Melissa were great. If you're looking for a convenient, comfortable, immaculate, friendly place to stay, this is it. And make sure you try the Belgium waffles for breakfast. I would definitely stay at The Cape Colony Inn again.

Sent from my iPhone

• Stayed: June 2013
CCIptown, Manager at Cape Colony Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2013

Thank you for staying with us at CCI and for taking time to let us know how we are doing. We strive to please our guests and highly value your business. We are delighted to hear that you were well taken care of and enjoyed your stay including our new comfortable Simmons Beautyrest Pillowtop mattresses. We hope you can visit us again this year and please take advantage of our many specials.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

I had a great time at the Cape Colony Inn this past weekend! I had been invited by Kiep Marketing to attend an event at the hotel and was really pleased with the accommodations and the friendly staff. Rooms are clean, nicely appointed, and the beds and linens were amazingly comfortable. The hotel is also conveniently located 1 block off of Commercial. It was a beautiful 5 minute walk to the heart of downtown. I am really looking forward to returning as they are continuing to make renovations to this property.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you for staying with us at CCI and for taking time to share your experience. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed our friendly staff, clean, newly renovated and comfortable rooms. We hope that you we can earn your business once again and look forward to your return.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

Cape Colony Inn has the nicest staff! Sheila at the front desk is very friendly and helpful! She recommended a delicious restaurant and gave us the most delicious chocolate lollipops that I have ever tasted! The hotel is close to the downtown, has a clean, heated pool, and nicely decorated rooms. Breakfast is tasty with hot waffles and everything is spotlessly clean! I would highly recommend to anyone traveling to Ptown.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you for staying with us at CCI and for taking time to let us know how we are doing especially how clean we keep things. We really work hard at it. We are pleased that you enjoyed many aspects of your stay including Sees lollipops welcoming our guests upon arrival. We are happy to know that you enjoyed our waffles at breakfast and our newly upgrade guest rooms. Again, thank you for staying with us and we look forward to your return.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

Great stay. That was our first time staying at the Cape Colony Inn. The service was outstanding, clean rooms, quiet, close to downtown and the staff is very helpful and kind. Definitely would stay there again and highly recommend it.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for staying with us at CCI and for taking time to let us know how we are doing. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed our clean, quiet rooms and close to town center location. We very much appreciate your business and recommendation to others. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Look for our summer and fall specials.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

I was hesitant at first to book this place for my girlfriend and me because some of the reviews on here were pretty bad. I read somewhere in the reviews about recent renovations though and then the average score shot up. Now I'm hesitant to leave a review here for another reason, I really want to keep this gem to myself!

Our experience started when we first arrived and were greeted by a really friendly employee (Melissa). She helped us get settled and then also helped us out when we decided that we wanted to stay a second night.

The room itself was nicely renovated and clean. The bed was brand new and so comfortable I think I could have sleep all day if we hadn't had to go out and see the city. The bathroom was nice and clean too. The AC was a bit loud but that's just a minor thing. It's also located away from the bed so it didn't really bother us much as night.

The pool area is neat the pool is nice and warm (which was more than we could say about the weather when we were staying...) but we never got around to get in it. Breakfast also surpassed our expectations.

I can really recommend everyone to stay here! Just make sure you book ahead and check for specials online. Prices jump about $50/night if you do a walk-up.

Also, not sure how to select N/A on restaurant and fitness center options in the review, because there aren't any but I don't feel that the lack of such facilities should drag the average of the review down so I left a 5/5 score on that as well.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you very much for staying with us at CCI and for taking time to let us know how we are doing. We are delighted to hear that you had a wonderful stay and enjoyed our clean rooms, comfortable new beds, hearty breakfast, warm pool (84 degrees!), and most of our our friendly associates. Thank you for recommending us and we hope to see you back another time.