Bradford House & Motel
Surfside Hotel & Suites(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
$189
Harbor Hotel Provincetown(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
$139
The Provincetown Hotel at Gabriel's(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
$207
  • Breakfast included
Cape Colony Inn(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
$109
The Seaglass Inn & Spa(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
$160
$149
Masthead Resort(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
$101
$98
Crowne Pointe Historic Inn & Spa(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
$269
$239
Crowne Pointe Hist
Brass Key Guesthouse(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
$320
$310
Awol(Provincetown)
Hotels.com
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 2, 2012

The nosy owner/proprietor sits on her porch all day and watches over the comings and going of the guests, I found it kinda creepy.
The main house has some historic charm, but the carriage house has bland decor and rooms are cramped (yet they charge more for it?)
The balcony doesn't have much of a view, it just overlooks the parking lot in the center of the property.
Soap dispensers in bathroom were empty.
No breakfast.
Very disappointing, not worth the money.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Odysseus67
Reviewed May 29, 2012

I stayed at the Bradford during memorial day weekend. First glance it appeared to be a good accomodation for the money. Room was tidy, bed semi comfy. Room did smell musty but it is Provincetown it happens. The motel is a little dated and for $800+ I expected at least to be given shampoo. I arrived seperate from my roomate and the woman greated me was very nice and allowed me to park in the lot overnight. I was thankful as I didnt want to have to move my car late night to another lot. I called on Saturday to ask her when I needed to leave it and left my cell number. She never returned my call. I saw her numerous times during my stay and she never mentioned anything. It was to my surprise when she was extremely rude upon check out stating that I owed money for leaving my car. In addition, she mentioned we had people coming and going from the room. I had 2 friends stop by the entire weekend. I would say for location to Commercial street this property is an B+, room a C+ and customer service a huge F!

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
5  Thank freckles1257
Reviewed October 4, 2010

We've been going to the Bradford House and Motel for years, and owner Pat continues to give excellent value for money. There's a main house, and a motel section, and we've stayed in the motel section. A rustic, pine paneled room, with excellent king size bed, nice comforter and sheets, TV, ceiling fan, air conditioner, and small but clean bathroom with shower/tub combination. The location is the thing here, right in the center of town, but on calmer Bradford Street, just one block from busy Commercial Street. Compared to the ultra expensive options, this offers a comfortable, bare minimum at a great price. Our overnight stay was just $105. Pat keeps the place up by adding new curtains and bedding, as well as good bed and pillows. The motel section is preferred by us as you can come and go as you please without the social pressure you feel at a guest house. Pat is the real McCoy and gives you what is true New England hospitality. It's not for luxury, but just
good value. Much recommended.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank dmkinnnyc
Reviewed September 22, 2010

Room was extremely comfortable and beautifully appointed. The entire property was immaculately maintained. The location was perfect, allowing for a quiet and peaceful residence but only one block away from all the excitement of Provincetown. Pat was a joy, very accommodating and informative. VERY pleased in every way.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
3  Thank ken654321
Reviewed July 21, 2010

Excellent place to stay. Very convenient location. Far enough away from the nightlife to be quite and relaxing but only a short walk to the center of everything. Take the path leading out the back way and you are only steps away from Commercial St. Wonderful views from the upper sun deck. Bike shop directly across the street and a fitness center a half a block away. There is hot coffee and homemade goodies every morning to help get the day started. The grounds are impeccably clean and well kept. Patricia (owner) is there to answer any questions you might have about the area and to make helpful recommendations.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple