“By Far the Best meal and service we had in a long time.”
Review of Dalla Cucina - CLOSED

Dalla Cucina
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: It Is Our Philosophy And Mission At Dalla Cucina To Execute A Seasonal, Farm-to-table Traditional Italian Menu Served By A Courteous, Knowledgeable, Professional Staff That Will Enhance The Dining Experience For New And Returning Patrons.
Reviewed October 31, 2010

I would like to start with all the bad reviews about this restaurant. They obviously do not know a good thing if it smacked them in the face... I discovered this restaurant in the beginning of the summer. And we will continue to dine at this restaurant as long as it is open. I believe in consistacy and they have proved that . Never a bad meal yet. over a dozen times. They take pride in there dishes that's clear. Plenty of food and it tastes delicious. So dispite of someone else's oppinion form your own opinion on this restaurant. We did. You will not be sorry. Great hostess, atmosphere, food and drink. I would spend 40 a dish.

1  Thank pandatracks

Reviewed August 30, 2010

We went down to Dalla Cucina this Saturday with some friends for the first time this past Saturday. The ambiance of the restaurant was cozy and comforting. Which was nice since the weather was a bit cooler that evening and I had forgotten a sweater. The wait staff was great, we had Jonie who was very knowledgeable when we had questions about the menu. She also was an A+ server when it came to keeping our table clean and our glasses full :)

Besides the great staff, the food was simply amazing! The flavor of each item was perfectly crafted. There were four of us so we shared three apps, which was a great way to sample a bunch of the items. We got the Suppli alla Romana (OMG is all I can say...soo good), Carciofi alla Giudea (were so light and good), and Malfati (were melt in your mouth goodness). When each course was brought out, it felt like a wave of happiness! We had such a great time all the way to the dessert and coffee. We left smiling and talking about what we will try the next time we come. We will definitely be coming back here for future celebrations/anniversaries and maybe just as a mini vacation from Boston! Thanks Dalla Cucina for a great night!

Reviewed August 30, 2010

This place is a real tourist trap! Keep away at all costs. I ordered the fisherman's stew and my wife ordered the lobster risotto and both entree's were seriously lacking quality and quantity. The risotto was instant and came out in less than 10 minutes and had the equivalent of 1 lobster claw in it for $30 and my fisherman's stew consisted of 1 scallop, 3 steamers, 2 little neck clams and a piece of cod the size of a sugar cube and a poorly seasoned broth for $32. It did not even come with any grilled bread or anything! My appetizer of parma ham was clearly a knock-off and not the imported parma ham as advertised for $15. I spent a lot of time in Italy near Parma (Bologna) so I am pretty sure on this. $176 later (bottle of wine, 2 entrees, 1 app, 1 salad and tip), we had to stop at a walk up window for a lobster roll for $10, which I have never had to do before. Please folks, save your hard earned money for a business that is willing to provide value to you and your family. You should never leave an true Italian eatery hungry!

7  Thank Foodiegourmet2010
Reviewed August 29, 2010

On a four day trip to Cape Cod we had several very good meals, but this one was off the charts! The restaurant is in a beautifully appointed historic house right in the center of town and the food was spectacular, yet the prices were moderate and the ambiance relaxed - not the slightest bit pretentious. The chef is a master at seasoning and the use of spices. Everything we ordered (antipasto, lobster risotto, scallops with bacon, ravioli with braised beef, chicken bracciole) had subtle layers of flavor that made the restaurant a great culinary experience.

Reviewed August 28, 2010

....and that is that Dalla Cucina is a 5 hour drive from NY. Otherwise we'd be regulars. Fresh, inventively prepared food. The stuffed squash blossoms were perfect; though I'm not a fan of gnocchi they've changed my mind with their tender and tasty prep; the scallops were great; the fish stew with saffron tomato sauce was impeccable. We ate there twice in a week and wished we'd had time for another meal there. The service was excellent and the atmosphere lovely and convivial. I see some mixed reviews, which I can only attribute to the newness of the place. I suspect that will change in time and that this will become a destination restaurant.