“A Vacation Spot that feels like Family”

The Gaslamp Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #16 of 62 Provincetown B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersSilver level
Baltimore, Maryland
“A Vacation Spot that feels like Family”
Reviewed November 1, 2013

I felt like I was a part of Stan's family the week I was there. The house is fun and so cute. It's convenient and easy to get anywhere in town. I can't wait to go back to Romeo's Holiday. The showers are European and a little small, but you can't find a more hospitable Inn. I loved my little room and Stan and company gave me all kinds of tips so I could feel more like a townie. I was in town alone, but I felt like I had good friends in town as soon as I arrived. The Hot tub is nice too. Thanks Stan; See you soon.

Room Tip: Choose a room with a private bath.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank Calista S

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (84)
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed October 31, 2013

Stan is the most hospitable host! He texted us while we were on our way to see if we need anything upon arrival or directions. The house is adorable! Very unique and "homey". We really felt at home during the stay. He also provided us with great food and entertainment recommendations.

The location is one block from Commercial Street (the main strip) and all the restaurants/bars.

I highly recommend visiting Stan and Lenny at Romero's. You won't regret it!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
2 Thank Ben C
Franklin, Massachusetts
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Romeo's was a fun weekend away from it all. Stan and Lenny were friendly hosts, accommodation comfortable and well presented (thanks to Danny) and hot tub always welcoming. The central location is great for exploring and the local lot car parking arrangements that Romeo's has mean there is space to park. Easy cycle ride out to the beaches and bike trails.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
South Berwick, Maine
Reviewed October 18, 2013

We stayed 3 nights it was relaxing and comfortable. Lenny and Stan were outstanding as hosts. The location was perfect we were able to walk and not use our car. Norm had a massage with Lenny and it was perfect. We will be back !

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Mary beth L
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed October 14, 2013

We were guests again at Romeos Holiday and had a wonderful time. Charming fellow guests, comfortable room, friendly hosts and great location.
And another wonderfully relaxing massage from Lenny.
We are looking forward to our next stay.

Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
Cambridge, Massachusetts
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Romeo's is my home away from home ... except better, 'cause I don't have to make breakfast or my bed! And who doesn't love the Pond o' Barbies (& Kens) out front?

This is a cozy place, with great hosts. One of them has a massage studio in the basement, and guests get a discount. A nice bonus if you're up for it.

Romeo's is located very close to the center of town, but since they are not on Commercial Street (just one block away), the hustle & bustle can be ignored when you want to sleep.

They have a private back patio, and guests tend to congregate together there (or inside on rainy days) and the place has a real sense of community.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Cambridge, Massachusetts
Reviewed October 2, 2013

I have worked in hospitality and customer service for over 20 years and have some pretty high expectations when I am on vacation. Stan and Lenny met and surpassed them with their sincere warm welcome, gracious hospitaity, cleanliness, attention to detail (towels folded into flowers on the bed) and amazing downtown location. We were late getting up on the morning of our departure and Dan was lovely enough to extend the coffee/breakfast service for us a smidge because he genuinely cared about our happiness. It is hard to make exceptions to the rules like this when you have schedules and check outs to manage so it is details like this that made us feel very special. My friend who is a physical therapsit was raving about the massage she received from Lenny, he was attentive and thorough and really knew body mechanics. The hot tub in the adorablly decorated back patio looked very new, was very clean and totally relaxing. We were steps away from all of the fun of downtown but since we were parallel to the busy street- we had none of the noise. My friend and I are scrambling to figure out dates that we can go back before the end of the season!! So happy we found Romeo's Hoiday and Spa!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends