We needed a hotel for just one night in P-town and got an amazing deal through Priceline. Because we got the room for less than half the normal price, I was expecting the worst. Was I ever surprised!! Here's an example of the management style of the hotel - when we arrived at the hotel, the driver behind us let me know that my brake lights were out. It was about 4:30, and I knew that I would need to get the lights fixed right away. When we checked in, I mentioned my problem to the managers (a wonderful couple). They immediately looked up the number of their mechanic and dialed the phone for me. Within a half hour, I had my brake lights fixed. I was so impressed with the kindness of the managers and how they took the time to help me. They were wonderful and helpful in every way, and they make a mean pina colada, which you can sip by the pool. Our room was clean and comfortable and had a refrigerator. We were able to walk into Provincetown, though it would be challenging for anyone who isn't able to walk the 10 minute walk. I also noticed that this is an amazingly pet-friendly hotel. I would definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking Cape Cod Bay and Provincetown Harbor. Private beach, outdoor heated saline pool, complimentary breakfast, free WIFI, free parking. Courtyard with fire pit, bar service from our Lighthouse Bar. Easy walk to town, 3/4 of a mile through the art district. Pets welcome, pet treats, pet station and pet shower. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets and Hotel.de so you can book your Surfside Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfside Hotel And Suites
- Surfside Hotel Provincetown