The hotel is in a good location about 15 min walk to downtown P-Town. Which is nice because the downtown area can be very busy. Room was small, clean but the carpet felt damp not sure what that was about. We had a court view shared balcony 2nd flr. But I think bay view on the 1st flr. would be better You have your own balcony with lounges. No dragging your luggage up the narrow steep stairs. We managed though. I rated this place very good because the beds were comfortable lots of pillows, the staff very friendly, free parking and a hot breakfast was provided 8am to 10am. I would recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking Cape Cod Bay and Provincetown Harbor. Private beach, outdoor heated saline pool, complimentary breakfast, free WIFI, free parking. Courtyard with fire pit, bar service from our Lighthouse Bar. Easy walk to town, 3/4 of a mile through the art district. Pets welcome, pet treats, pet station and pet shower. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your Surfside Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfside Hotel And Suites
- Surfside Hotel Provincetown