It's kind of old fashioned, in a nice sort of way. Very comfortable rooms. The view from my bay side room was spectacular! I found access between rooms & hotel sections & parking lot to be somewhat problematic, especially for my roommate, who has Parkinson's. The place is not handicap accessible. The elevator is appreciated, but uncommonly slow. I was there for a Peace Corps reunion & we found the common area comfortable and the breakfast selections delicious. It's situated perfectly to enjoy all that Provincetown has to offer within a short walk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking Cape Cod Bay and Provincetown Harbor. Private beach, outdoor heated saline pool, complimentary breakfast, free WIFI, free parking. Courtyard with fire pit, bar service from our Lighthouse Bar. Easy walk to town, 3/4 of a mile through the art district. Pets welcome, pet treats, pet station and pet shower. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Agoda so you can book your Surfside Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfside Hotel And Suites
- Surfside Hotel Provincetown