Great rooms, pool was a little chilly considering it was heated but was nice to unwind in. Breakfast pancake machine was fun and pretty adequate. The private beach was nice and we enjoyed a walk up the coast in the morning. Bed was a bit soft but then we like a very firm mattress, but was a good size. Microwave in the room and small empty fridge. Adequate bathroom and big tv. All good really and despite the short walk into town I would definitely recommend it as a place to stay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking Cape Cod Bay and Provincetown Harbor. Private beach, outdoor heated saline pool, complimentary breakfast, free WIFI, free parking. Courtyard with fire pit, bar service from our Lighthouse Bar. Easy walk to town, 3/4 of a mile through the art district. Pets welcome, pet treats, pet station and pet shower. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Odigeo, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Surfside Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfside Hotel And Suites
- Surfside Hotel Provincetown