We were Very pleased and impressed with Surfside Hotel & Suites! Very clean, nice room, great staff working at the Hotel. We plan to visit again as soon as we can. We loved seeing so many dogs were welcome at the hotel and in town. Their breakfasts were very good with a lot of choices! We didn't get to use the pool, it was a bit cool while we were there, but it was busy with guests using it. We loved the fire pit in the courtyard! The Hotel is also located close enough to the center of Provincetown to walk into town and back. Great atmosphere, lots of very happy, friendly guests and staff. Thank you so much for a wonderful stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking Cape Cod Bay and Provincetown Harbor. Private beach, outdoor heated saline pool, complimentary breakfast, free WIFI, free parking. Courtyard with fire pit, bar service from our Lighthouse Bar. Easy walk to town, 3/4 of a mile through the art district. Pets welcome, pet treats, pet station and pet shower. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Surfside Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfside Hotel And Suites
- Surfside Hotel Provincetown