We found this hotel on Booking.com. While the rooms were a little tired, it was family run and they were very attentive. The outdoor fire pit was a great place to unwind and meet folks. They were a short 10-15 min walk to the center of town. Their private beach was very nice as well. They served a continental breakfast every morning with waffle makers and select hot items each day. Their pool was heated and still open after Labor Day. They now serve drinks from their bar at both the pool and the fire pit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking Cape Cod Bay and Provincetown Harbor. Private beach, outdoor heated saline pool, complimentary breakfast, free WIFI, free parking. Courtyard with fire pit, bar service from our Lighthouse Bar. Easy walk to town, 3/4 of a mile through the art district. Pets welcome, pet treats, pet station and pet shower. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Odigeo, Expedia, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Surfside Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfside Hotel And Suites
- Surfside Hotel Provincetown