I recently stayed at this hotel and was quite impressed with its amenities and convenience to the downtown area of Provincetown. The rooms were clean and the bed was very comfortable. This makes a short stay in Provincetown so great because rest is needed after walking through town to all the quaint shops and restaraunts. No worries though because their is ample transportation to get you to any point of town. In the morning the hotel provided coffee and breakfast. Scrambled eggs, sausage, waffles, bagels, toast and juice. We made our plates and enjoyed it on the terracce where their is a fire pit and pool overlooking Commercial Street. The fire pit would be great in those late days of summer when it starts to cool off. The staff was so friendly and very helpful. This hotel was a great experience!! Thank you so much.....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking Cape Cod Bay and Provincetown Harbor. Private beach, outdoor heated saline pool, complimentary breakfast, free WIFI, free parking. Courtyard with fire pit, bar service from our Lighthouse Bar. Easy walk to town, 3/4 of a mile through the art district. Pets welcome, pet treats, pet station and pet shower. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Surfside Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfside Hotel And Suites
- Surfside Hotel Provincetown