We stumbled upon the Surfside entirely by accident while planning a flying stop through Provincetown to do a whale watch. It was a lucky find because we wouldn't want to stay anywhere else, and we've gone back for three additional vacations since (and we're looking forward to the next!). The location is perfect because it is close enough to downtown to be convenient, but far enough away to be quiet, especially at night. The waterfront rooms have an incredible view, and a lovely breeze. The private beach is beautiful and fairly substantial, and an attraction in itself. The saltwater pool is wonderful and clearly well maintained. Wonderful hotel staff, and the Quigley's are always great! Every year that we return they have made additional updates, which we look forward to seeing! Can't wait to go back next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking Cape Cod Bay and Provincetown Harbor. Private beach, outdoor heated saline pool, complimentary breakfast, free WIFI, free parking. Courtyard with fire pit, bar service from our Lighthouse Bar. Easy walk to town, 3/4 of a mile through the art district. Pets welcome, pet treats, pet station and pet shower. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Surfside Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfside Hotel And Suites
- Surfside Hotel Provincetown