We have been coming to the Surfside for 20 years but increased our stay to twice a summer once Elaine and David took over mgt. Every stay has been exceptional but this one topped them all because after 20 years my partner became my spouse on the beach at the Surfside. With little notice, Elaine helped us locate a wonderful Rev. to officiate. We planned a small wedding , and it was, but Elaine added her own personal touch by creating a beautiful settig for us on the beach without being asked to do this. As a result we had a memorable beach wedding, made even more special because our "Provincetown Family", Elaine,David and Kelsea were there.
As always, the property was exceptional! The new waterfront decor is beautiful and the views are amazing. We enjoyed the new firepit and met new friends there. We were amazed by the good wishes we received from guests who heard we were getting married. Everyone is so friendly here. This was the perfect stay and we can't wait for August to come back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking Cape Cod Bay and Provincetown Harbor. Private beach, outdoor heated saline pool, complimentary breakfast, free WIFI, free parking. Courtyard with fire pit, bar service from our Lighthouse Bar. Easy walk to town, 3/4 of a mile through the art district. Pets welcome, pet treats, pet station and pet shower. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Surfside Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfside Hotel And Suites
- Surfside Hotel Provincetown