We have stayed at the Surfside once a year for many years and it continues to get even better. The Bay side rooms on the beach are very comfortable with a view that is amazing. The new fire pit was a pleasant surprise and a great place to enjoy a drink and good company. The short walk into town is very convenient. The staff is pleasant and professional. We definitely will be back again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking Cape Cod Bay and Provincetown Harbor. Private beach, outdoor heated saline pool, complimentary breakfast, free WIFI, free parking. Courtyard with fire pit, bar service from our Lighthouse Bar. Easy walk to town, 3/4 of a mile through the art district. Pets welcome, pet treats, pet station and pet shower. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Surfside Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfside Hotel And Suites
- Surfside Hotel Provincetown