Nice hotel with clean pleasant room, decor a bit dated.Tea and coffee making facility,microwave and fridge in room.Drinks also available in lounge.We had an ocean view room with a terrace to sit on and beach chairs available.Rest of hotel is across the street with a good size pool.Continental Breakfast was included,very good.
Bit of a walk into main area and harbour,we had bikes which was a bonus.
Provincetown is fun and lively.
Not sure about dogs allowed at hotel,could be a bit noisy at times.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking Cape Cod Bay and Provincetown Harbor. Private beach, outdoor heated saline pool, complimentary breakfast, free WIFI, free parking. Courtyard with fire pit, bar service from our Lighthouse Bar. Easy walk to town, 3/4 of a mile through the art district. Pets welcome, pet treats, pet station and pet shower. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Surfside Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfside Hotel And Suites
- Surfside Hotel Provincetown