Surfside Hotel & Suites
Harbor Hotel Provincetown(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
$119
$149
The Seaglass Inn & Spa(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
$160
Crowne Pointe Historic Inn & Spa(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
$269
Cape Colony Inn(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
$109
Masthead Resort(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
$101
$98
The Provincetown Hotel at Gabriel's(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
$219
$175
Official Site
  • Breakfast included
Brass Key Guesthouse(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
$320
$310
Boatslip Resort(Provincetown)
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Free Internet
All reviewsfire pitprivate beachwaterfront roomocean frontp townminute walkshared balconyfree breakfastbagelssliding doorwaffle makermake your own wafflesno elevatorgreat poolpool sideking roomcommercial street
Reviewed September 21, 2011

We always book a waterfront room. The views are fantastic the water is just steps away. We were there this past time to celebrate our marriage. The one thing we really appreciate is that the hotel is truly smoke free. Besides not being able to smoke in the rooms, smoking is not allowed on the balconies. We've stayed at other "smoke free" hotels and gotten totally smoked out by balcony smokers.
The rooms are small but well done. May need some updating here and there but we were there for the location. We're already planning an anniversary trip next year! It's about a mile walk into town to eat or shop. Later on at night you can always get a pedicab to come back. Our car only left their parking lot one time while we were there!
The continental breakfast is good to get going in the morning but we often went out for breakfast in town.
The staff is always friendly and helpful too. Try this one for a relaxing Provincetown experience, We've only stayed on the waterfront side though and have never seen the courtyard rooms.

Room Tip: The waterfront rooms are right on the beach!
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 20, 2011

We have stayed here for at least 6 years, same fours days every year..this year the room on the beach ( beside our normal beach side room ) was available..a bit larger were told....meaning a king sized bed and not the queen sized we have had the last five years....the bed was so uncomfortable that we actually checked out TWO nights earlier then our stay was
Aid for....at 229.00 p,us 20.00 per night for our pet....we left a pleasant note to explain why they would or had not seen us, and nicely explained our reasons for leaving at 10 pm two night earlier....after not hearing from them for at least two plus months I saw the, online and decided to message them to address it..all I got was call our office to discuss....seriously the note didnt explain it...I am now re ting a condo closer into town a full one bedroom with full kitchen saving us over 200 on the four day three night stay...I loved surf side beach side....my pet moved it...but after getting no response i
am done... And if that wasnt bad enough...we went to their bar in the resort lobby and order 2 glasses of chardonany..they only had enough to fill one glass and a to y bit k. Theother...the g charges us and them told us to co e back I an hour or so so he could get more..he would owe it to me..Seriously.........I feel that after six hrs of being a good quiet paying customer they should have contacted us..... Never again.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank suiki22016
Surfside543, General Manager at Surfside Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2011

Regarding your Trip Advisor comments, unfortunately I never received the note you had left in your room, that is the reason I asked that you call me. The IMs you sent me did not have your name only your email address so I had not idea which room, when and what your issues were. I tried many times to asked you to call, left time and number but you never called me. I want to address the bed issue, we do not and have never had queen size beds, all of our beds are the same in each room, rooms with one bed have a king bed, rooms with two beds have two double beds. I have no idea what happened in the bar, however, I do know that it is always well stocked, therefore I have no idea what the comments was about the wine, I did not understand what you were writing. I'm sorry you feel that I did not try to resolve whatever issues you had but I did try, but you never called.

Reviewed September 20, 2011

You can't ask for a better, more friendly and accommodating hotel then Surfside! The management is extremely friendly and helpful, They will make every extra effort to assure your stay is an enjoyable one. there is a bar available in the evening and lots of games and puzzles in the game room It's about a 20 minute walk from the main downtown area of Commercial Street. So it's far enough out of town for relaxing at the waterfront side, but close enough to walk to town. There are shuttles available if you choose not to walk. The oceanside rooms are very lovely, clean and cheerful with a beautiful view of Cape Cod Bay. You can relax on the deck outside and watch the fishing boats go by, or enjoy a beautiful sunset. "You're sure to fall in love with Old Cape Cod"

Room Tip: Waterfront is always my choice! There is no restaurant at the hotel, but a great breakfast is available. Fanizzi's is next door and that's why I gave the excellent rating for the restaurant..
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank rfrankenfield

It was a pleasure having you and your family with us again this year. I will pass your Trip Advisor on to my staff, they love hearing from our extended family that they again enjoyed their stay with us, we'll see you again next season.

Reviewed September 17, 2011

Fabulous location, great staff and lots of interesting people from all over the world.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 16, 2011

I have been staying at Surfside for years and have always been very pleased with the rooms and accomodating staff. The owners upgrade the property on a regular basis everything is extremely neat & clean. They do a nice job with the complimentary breakfast-very convenient for the guests.Love the choice of beach or pool. Ample parking. Great specials off season (just wish they were open all year round)! Top notch restaurant-Fanizzi's right next store. I don't own a pet, but the Surfside is very pet friendly and my sister was delighted that she could bring her dog. I will continue to visit The Surfiside as often as possible and keep recommending it to family and friends.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
Surfside543, General Manager at Surfside Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2011

Always a pleasure to have you stay with us. As you know our guests are very important to us, that their stay with us is an enjoyable, pleasant and comfortable experience is our priority to my staff. I will certainly pass along your comments to my staff and we look forward to having you with us again soon.