Surfside Hotel & Suites
Lotus Guest House(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
$110
  • Breakfast included
Harbor Hotel Provincetown(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
$119
Crowne Pointe Historic Inn & Spa(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
$269
$149
The Waterford(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
$225
$191
  • Breakfast included
Cape Colony Inn(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
$109
The Seaglass Inn & Spa(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
$160
Masthead Resort(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
$101
$98
The Provincetown Hotel at Gabriel's(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
$219
$175
Official Site
  • Breakfast included
Brass Key Guesthouse(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
$320
All reviewsfire pitprivate beachwaterfront roomocean frontp townminute walkshared balconyfree breakfastbagelssliding doorwaffle makermake your own wafflesno elevatorgreat poolpool sideking roomcommercial street
Reviewed June 24, 2011

this place can't be beat....get a room with waterfront view which is worth the few extra bucks per night. Great having beach AND pool onsite! Room also has microwave & fridge which is a plus!! We had a great time and service was wonderful. Would stay again!!!!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
Dutchnala, General Manager at Surfside Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2011

We thank you for your comments, I will pass this on to our staff. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed June 17, 2011

My wife and I set our sites on Provincetown for vacation to celebrate our wedding anniversary. However due to many mixed reviews on many of the local motels and hotels I did not make a reservation. Drove past Surfside hotel and decided to check it out. Staff was very friendly and helpful they allowed me to view a room before deciding. Upon viewing a waterfront suite we decided that we had found a great place to stay. You can tell the rooms have been recently renovated and were very clean. Nice pool that was heated despite slightly cooler temperatures during our stay. Great value for what you get we will be back again.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
Dutchnala, General Manager at Surfside Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2011

Happy to hear you found us and enjoyed your stay with us. Our staff works very hard to make everyone's stay with us comfortable and enjoyable. We hope to see you again in the future. I will post this review for our staff, they do enjoy reading the reviews from our guests. Thank you.

Reviewed June 8, 2011

Great place to stay. Friendly staff, clean rooms, great value. Everyone is considered family at this hotel. When you return they know you by name and welcome you with open arms. It is quiet yet a short walk into town and you are in the heart of what is going on. Waterview rooms are worth the price.

Room Tip: Waterview rooms are the best
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
Dutchnala, General Manager at Surfside Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2011

Always a pleasure to see you and yes you are family. We so enjoyed your visit again this year and hope to see some of your family stay with us again soon, loved having them with us for your wedding on the Surfside Beach. See you again soon!

Reviewed June 5, 2011

I booked our room a number of months prior to our stay and when booking I requested a ground floor or low floor ocean front room. I was advised that there were no ground floor rooms avaiable so I replied saying ok but could we have a low floor, as we had heavy luggage and I have mobility problems. I also explained to the hotel that I had a fear of elevators. When we arrived I could believe that we had been given a top floor room, when I queried it I was told that all guests had now checked in so they would not be able to change our room, which made me think that there had been lower floor rooms available. We were offered no alternatives and the staff member was not very helpful. The room was ok but there was a coffee stain on the floor when we arrived and it was still there when we left, our tolietries were also not replenished. Breakfast was good, but on the weekend the area was very busy and there was nowhere to sit. The hotel is also a motel and not a hotel as previously discussed in a review. We ended up leaving a day early because the weather was not good (which was not the hotels fault) and I was finding walking up and down the stairs several times a day in the cold and rain a bit too much. On the whole we enjoyed Provincetown but I was a bit disappointed as it was far more commercialised than I thought it was going to be. I didnt imagine it to be full of stag and hen do's ect. We enjoyed our stay and I am sure in warmer weather our experience would have been better but I would not return to Provincetown.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank BUSTYBREEZER
Dutchnala, General Manager at Surfside Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2011

We thank you for your comments, although we do try to fulfill everyones request it is difficult to fulfill a first or second floor request, there are only 4 king rooms and 2 double rooms on each of these floors and of course when booking requests come in we do assign on a first call basis. I wish that you would have been able to enjoy your stay at the hotel and in Provincetown, had the weather been better I am sure you would have enjoyed the views, beaches and our outdoor heated salt water pool. I have addressed the coffee stain with the executive housekeeper and advised to keep on top of these problems. Again thank you for your review.

Reviewed June 3, 2011

David and Elaine- Lorraine, Joey, Nicky(our golden loves) and I would like to thank you both for making our stay at the Surfside so AWESOME ...as always. Your hospitality, commitment to your guests, attentiveness and smiles truly make each stay there so special. To the front desk staff; thank you Liz for taking care of our dinner res...ervations at Fanizzi's and for getting us water view seats. As always, dinner was fantastic. Steve, thanks for fixing Lo's iPAD and for taking the time to do it. We truly appreciate being greeted with a smile every time we went into the office...thank you both. To the housekeeping staff- YOU ALL ROCK!!!!!!! Thank you so much for keeping our suite in tip top shape..we know that can be a challenge especially when you have 2 golden retrievers staying there. To the rest of the staff, you are all great hard working people. And to Buddy,you are the cutest Beagle ever. Thanks for the puppy kisses. Hugs and Love, Faye, Lorriane, Joey and Nicky

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
Dutchnala, General Manager at Surfside Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2011

Always a pleasure having all of you. I know the boys enjoy their stay as much as you do. We look forward to your next stay (VERY SOON) with us.