“Great location and hosts!”

Christopher's by the Bay
Ranked #27 of 62 Provincetown B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersSilver level
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great location and hosts!”
Reviewed September 12, 2011

We only stayed 2 days but had a great time at Christopher's by the Bay. The location was great - just a block away from the main street. Both hosts/owners were very nice!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 29, 2011

My other half and I had booked a condo for a week, and we were looking for a place to book a few extra days before and after the week to extend our trip. Jim bent over backwards, and helped us by booking exactly the days we wanted... I don't think we would have gotten that option at other places. Both he Dave were great hosts - very personable, and we enjoyed chatting and hanging with them at the guest house and about town when our paths crossed. The location of the B&B was perfect for us, near the ferry docks and very central to where we wanted to be. Sincere thanks to Jim and Dave... it was a pleasure meeting you both, and thanks for making our stay so enjoyable!

Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Granthorley
Baltimore
Reviewed August 29, 2011

After leaving Boston for a business trip, I wanted to escape to Provincetown for some R and R. What I did not realize when arriving to Christopher's by the bay that when I wanted no noise and some time to myself, well I got more than I would ever request. The place yet in the heart of everything, was very peaceful, quiet and so relaxing. I never sleep in, but the room was so comfortable and the bed was nice sleeping in, was something I was not use to but did it everyday of my stay. The Housekeeping there at the Inn is amazing. Better than hotel service. You always see someone cleaning even when it was just cleaned 2 hours prior. The Innkeepers always asked if I needed something or help with anything. 5 star service, cleaniness and peacefulness. This place is underrated and well worth the stay.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled solo
Courbevoie, France
Reviewed August 29, 2011

I stayed 6 nights with my partner early August on the recommendation of a friend. We have been very warmly welcomed by Jim and David, the hosts, who have been very attentive and careful during our entire stay. They helped us out for dining tips and places to go out. The place is very relaxing, charming and very well maintained. We will be back next year for sure. Don't miss this place !

Room Tip: Pick-up the Michelangelo room that is very large with nice closet space and has a nice view on the f...
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed August 25, 2011

Just got back from another wonderful stay at Christopher's by the Bay. My boyfriend and I love this place. Jim and Dave are the perfect hosts. They know P-Town very well, and always provide us with anything new going on in town, any new restaurants, etc.

Their home is beautiful inside and out. Rooms are all comfortable. Daily breakfast great. Super friendly dogs.

Always, always, ALWAYS a perfect stay!!

Chelsea, Massachusetts
Reviewed August 19, 2011

I've stayed at a couple of other places in Provincetown but once I discovered Christopher's By The Bay, I don't have to look around anymore. To me, Christopher's is so comfortable and relaxing. The hosts always make me feel so welcome plus the value and location are awesome.

Stayed July 2011, traveled with friends
Aldie, Virginia
Reviewed August 18, 2011

I've been staying at Christopher's for 4 years in a row now and have had a wonderful stay each year. Jim and Dave are fabulous hosts and have always been super helpful to me and my guests. They have a great selection of rooms for whatever your needs are and the rates are not too pricey. The B&B is in a great, quiet location and right around the corner from the convenience store and the local coffee shop. I've referred many friends to Christopher's because I know they will have an excellent stay. I'm looking forward to next year's stay at Christopher's!!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple