Bayshore/Chandler House
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$89
Harbor Hotel Provincetown(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
$109
Cape Colony Inn(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
$69
Brass Key Guesthouse(Provincetown)
$145
$120
Brass Key Guesthou
The Seaglass Inn & Spa(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
$136
$120
Travelocity
Crowne Pointe Historic Inn & Spa(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
$224
$199
Crowne Pointe Hist
Surfside Hotel & Suites(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
$159
The Provincetown Hotel at Gabriel's(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
$207
$175
Official Site
  • Breakfast included
Masthead Resort(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
$84
$81
Awol(Provincetown)
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 19, 2012

I stayed at the Chandler house penthouse with my partner and it could not have been more romantic--just short of prompting a marriage proposal (it's only been a few months so that might be rushing things a bit!). What I love most about the Chandler house penthouse is how simply and perfectly it's furnished: no chintz, no objets collecting dust, no ugly carpeting. Spacious and airy and comfortable. The view is absolutely spectacular--the entire Ptown bay--and the location is close enough to the center of town without being part of the Ptown circus. Also, the kitchen was decently furnished and large and clean. I only wish my partner and I could've stayed longer.
During the season, the Chandler house penthouse is a bit expensive, but compared with what you get in other places, I think it's worth it. I can't wait to go back...and maybe then I'll have the nerve....

Room Tip: Make sure you get a room facing the bay.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
8  Thank Mark C
Reviewed April 14, 2012

This was my first time to PTown with my partner who has been before. We were looking for something a bit special to celebrate my inaugural visit to this wonderful location and settled upon the Chandler House Penthouse based on based on a combination of location/views/room quality. It lived up to every expectation we had!

It's very well located for exploring PTown (less than 10 min walk to the heart of the town). Has absolutely STUNNING views of the PTown bay area and harbour (I witnessed the most incredible sunset & moonrise of my life on our first night there). It's location at the top of the building means the room is not disturbed by other guests and has beautiful high ceilings and double-height windows. The room was kitted out with modern furniture, appliances and couldn't have been cleaner.

All-in-all it was exactly what we were looking for. Thanks!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
6  Thank Stephen T
Reviewed April 8, 2012

Walking distance from downtown p-town. Quiet and quaint location. We took the fast ferry from Boston and walked from the dock to our front door in 10 minutes. It was AWESOME!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
6  Thank danafer
Reviewed February 27, 2012

My husband and I have stayed at the Bayshore twice in the past and are staying at Chandler House this week for our wedding. Every time we come to P'Town we check out other rentals, but always end up here. Immaculately clean waterfront units, gorgeous views of the bay, wharf, Long Point light and the monument, friendly staff, pet friendly and parking - what's not to love? Far enough away from the center of town to be quiet but close enough to enjoy a nice stroll into town. Fully equipped kitchens (yet no lobster pot in Chandler 5?), Clean towels and trash removal daily, bed linens changed and unit fully cleaned mid-week. Ceilings in some units are a little low, so be careful if you're tall, but not a problem for me (at 6 ft) except raising hands above head to put on a tee shirt.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank ValleyTwin
Reviewed July 20, 2011

It was short notice, but they had two nights available in Bayshore number eighteen. We chose Bayshore because dogs were welcome. We brought our two young small dogs. There were many dogs staying here this week. Loved the private beach, clean condo, lots of towels. Staff very helpful. Short walk to town, but just far enough away to be quiet. Angel Foods, just a short distance away for many of your needs. I look forward to many more stays.

Room Tip: Check out all the photos and ask what floor you are on.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple