Anchor Inn
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$89
Harbor Hotel Provincetown(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
$109
Cape Colony Inn(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
$69
Brass Key Guesthouse(Provincetown)
$145
$120
Brass Key Guesthou
The Seaglass Inn & Spa(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
$136
$120
Crowne Pointe Historic Inn & Spa(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
$224
$199
Crowne Pointe Hist
The Provincetown Hotel at Gabriel's(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
$207
$175
Official Site
  • Breakfast included
Surfside Hotel & Suites(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
$159
Travelocity
Masthead Resort(Provincetown)(Great Value!)
$84
$81
Awol(Provincetown)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsfront porchrocking chairsgas fireplaceowners chriscommercial streettop floorsmall wet barpeople watchingp townbeach houseoff seasonperfect locationoverlooking the watercontinental breakfastcorner roomfirst floorhard boiled eggs
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 14, 2010

Beautiful inn with lots of charm and friendly staff. My room was very comfortable and clean. The inn is in the perfect location, close to everything on Commercial Street. I would recommend the inn to anyone! There is so much to do in Ptown and the staff at the Anchor Inn is so helpful, accommodating, and committed to making sure you enjoy your stay!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed June 17, 2010

My girlfriend and I just returned from our stay at the Anchor Inn. We were so pleased with our trip to ProvinceTown. We were greeted by Steve at the front desk, who was extremely helpful & very friendly. He recommended restaurants and shops for us to try; Squealing Pig & Lobster Pot were some of our favorites.
Our room was located on the 3rd floor with a shared balcony facing commercial street. Also, our room had windows facing the ocean, what a beautiful view.
The bathroom was huge! With an amazing giant tub.
Everything was clean, our room had a mini fridge & also a fire place.
The manager Chris, was more than helpful to assist us with all our needs, he even helped carry my girlfriends bags up to the 3rd floor. He had all the guests names memorized, a very nice personal touch.
Plenty of guest parking on site. & great homemade muffins for breakfast!
Can’t wait to go back again for another visit !

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 15, 2010

The Anchor Inn sits in the middle of this picturesque village ovelooking the ocean. Our room was straight out of a movie, large, light and airy with windows looking out to the view. All amenities were first class and the servicew was great with help with our washing to restaurant recommendations. We actually ate at the restaurant up the road the Red Inn which was also a part of the Inns company.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 11, 2010

Just happened to stay here while visiting some friends in town. I had stayed here many years ago and can definately see why some people have criticized the up-keep of the maintenance, (i.e. needs some painting on the exterior; among some other minor attention to details) but nothing that would influence me to not stay again. The view from my room (which was a lot cleaner than most 4 star hotels that I have stayed in NYC) was SPECTACULAR and mimiced a painting you would see hanging in a gallery window in the East End. Worth every penny!!! And can't wait to go back just to wake up to that bay view that can be admired while laying in bed. Also, one of the best locations of the many Inns and Guesthouses that I've stayed at in P-Town.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with friends
2  Thank NycHeartart
Reviewed October 20, 2009

I feel compelled to write another review for our recent stay. Many reviews stated that maintenance is not being done and of stained rugs, etc. Our room, suite 122 was spotless, clean and plush. It's the best room I have stayed at so far in ALL my visits to P-Town. The views the the top floor balcony are phenomenal (the views from all the waterfront balconys are great too). We stayed during Columbus Day weekend and it was very chilly and rained one of the days. The fireplace and sitting area was a godsend for us and our friends. Excellent just sitting around the fire with good whine and friends. It was cozy and warm. The staff was excellent as usual. This B&B is located at the perfect spot in town, right in the middle of everything. The front porch is prime for people watching. You'll never find every single thing you want in one single B&B. Anchor Inn is a great compromise though. For example, they could update to flat screen TVs, other B&B's have had this. But Anchor Inn had sparkling clean, spacious bathrooms with jacuzzis. They have comfortable beds and fireplaces. And spectacular views. One review commented on the fact that staff is not present all night. That's actually a great thing. I've stayed at B&B's where the staff watches everything going on almost being babysat. Also where the B&B is actually part of the staff's house and if you have a complaint about whatever, they take it personally because you are insulting their home. So having the line drawn and a little distance between the staff is a good thing. Our suite had a wet bar too. The cost may be high but I am done going on the cheap with some other B&Bs. You get what you pay for. I know I won't be disappointing at Anchor. Please enjoy the pictures we took.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple