“Go here.”

Karoo Kafe
Cuisines: African, Middle Eastern
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch
Description: This is a SOUTH African restaurant. It is Zagat rated.
Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I took a day trip to PTown and were looking for a place to grab lunch. Karoo Kafe had a great selection of South African food in meat, seafood, vegetarian, vegan and even gluten free.

I had the Mediterranean Wrap and my wife had the gluten free falafel wrap. Both were full of flavor and just the right size for lunch.

This is an order at the counter and then they deliver the food type place. So don't go for the ambiance - go for the amazing food.

There are newer reviews for Karoo Kafe

Reviewed July 4, 2013

Friendly staff! You could taste the freshness and quality in every bite! Great little outdoor seating area, good for people watching on Commercial St.

Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

We ate here because it was the number one rated eatery in Provincetown. We also like Mediterranean food that this South African restaurant also served. I got the mediterranian plate and my wife got a chicken pot pie. The plate was about $13 and tasted good to me but my wife and I share food and she about gagged on the grit that was in the lettuce. I shared her pot pie and it was a tasteless mass. I didn't even know it was chicken tell she told me later.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

Karoo Kafe is one of the best places to eat in Provincetown! Great flavor, a little bit of spice, but if you want more heat you can get it!

Reviewed June 25, 2013

Fast and easy. Great menu with interesting items. South African dishes. Clean, friendly. Great value. Informal, quick meal.