“Great ptown favorite”

Jimmy's HideAway
Ranked #1 of 139 Restaurants in Provincetown
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Cozy, friendly, upscale casual 50 seat restaurant with a water view and fireplace where friends meet and laughter flows.
Cleveland, Ohio
“Great ptown favorite”
Reviewed August 7, 2014 via mobile

We enjoyed our night out at the hideaway. The service was attentive and low key. Our server was always there with bread and water refills. The calamari was delightful and their salads were good as well. The staff are friendly and really made the evening special. I will return here on our next visit.

• Visited August 2014

Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Great food in intimate setting”
Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

Ate here last evening for a birthday celebration. I had delicious spicy lamb sliders while my partner opted for a lovely chilled asparagus/avocado soup. We both went for a sumptuous lazyman's lobster served with a wonderful corn risotto. A rather nice wine selection here too. Best place we have eaten in P-Town.

Visited August 2014
2 Thank Steve M
Brewster, Massachusetts
“A Hidden Treasure”
Reviewed August 3, 2014

I ate at Jimmy's HideAway when 3 childhood friends visited from the Boston area. We all ordered different main dishes and were all totally satisfied. The food was wonderful and so was the service. We shared dessert which was equally as wonderful. I will definitely go back with my husband and other friends. I had saved a newspaper review from two years ago and just never got there until recently and I am so sorry I hadn't tried it sooner.

• Visited June 2014
“Wonderful service and food”
Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

A great find. Great service, great food. The owners were very accommodating, and friendly. We had reservations, but preferred to sit at the bar to eat. Raife was very attentive keeping check of bar availability, Jimmy was tending bar that evening, he made us feel at home. Will definitely go again on our next visit to P'town.

Visited July 2014
St. Thomas
“Disappointed”
Reviewed August 2, 2014

We ate there on August 31, 2014. It is a very cozy restaurant. We were very disappointed with the attitude of the owner! I had the Salmon and my husband had the scallop dish. The couple next to us asked how our dishes were. I said the Salmon Wellington was a little bland but good and my husband said the Scallop Piccata was good but did not like the Potato Pancake that was served with the dish and he said it was dried out (which it was!) The owner was the bartender that night and when we left he chased us outside and said he did not appreciate us telling the guests we did not like the potato cake - we are trying really hard here. We were quite taken back as we were just being honest! So needless to say we will never go back there!

• Visited August 2014