“One of the best in P-Town” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 127 Restaurants in Provincetown
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Description: Cozy, friendly, upscale casual 50 seat restaurant with a water view and fireplace where friends meet and laughter flows.
“One of the best in P-Town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

Every summer I look foward to a wonderful dining experience at Jimmy's. As usual, I was not disapointed!! Jimmy is a delightful host, great service and of amazing food. This is a place not to be miss.

Tampa, Florida, United States
“LOVED it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

Went here for the first time and have added it to our must dine here list when we go back every October. Upscale intimate atmosphere and the best steak I have had in a long time. The tables are small which was perfect for having a close dinner with friends you don't see nearly enough of. If you are staying downtown this is easily walkable. Wait staff were excellent and the bartender I think is one of the owners. Winner!

Visited October 2013
New York City, New York
“Wonderful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

Finally! we were able to get a table and enjoy a wonderful dinner at this great little hideaway, And I mean Hideaway...we walked past it at least 10 times over the years. We made reservations for dinner 3 months in advance, the food is amazing, the staff are wonderful, Raife( spelling?) at the front door could not be nicer. Just loved the atmosphere....perfect, perfect perfect!!!!!! Suggest making reservations in advance, otherwise very difficult to get a table.

Weymouth, Massachusetts
“Absolutely an AMAZING experience.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

Sat at the bar and we actually had Jimmy serving us. What an amazing guy!
From the minute we sat we were treated like family, the pricing was perfect, and every detail was well thought out. I cant imagine a better place to eat.

• Visited June 2014
Madison, Wisconsin
“Delicious Food, Very Friendly”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

I stopped in on the recommendation of a friend - there was no chance of getting a table, but the host suggested the bar, which was fine with me. The bartender greeted me warmly and suggested an awesome lemon-ginger martini (a house specialty). I ordered the nightly special - Lazy Man's Lobster on a bed of risotto with asparagus spears. As I waited for my dinner, four people sitting at the bar began chatting. In short order we were having a great time as we all ate our dinners and enjoyed our drinks.

My dinner consisted of the meat of a 1.25 lb lobster, removed from the shell, served over a delicious risotto. Everything was done perfectly - this was by far one of the best meals I'd had in Provincetown during my week-long stay.

While enjoying an after-dinner cocktail the owner sat down at the bar beside me and we chatted about the restaurant, service, and ambiance. The restaurant is on the small side with rather limited seating (reservations are a must!). But, its popularity is evident and with good reason.

• 4 of 5 stars