“Decent gelato”
Review of i dream of gelato

i dream of gelato
Ranked #8 of 16 Dessert in Provincetown
Description: Authentic italian ice cream handmade in small batches from scratch. Over 150 flavors. Fresh fruit smoothies, milk shakes and Lavazza espresso bar. Waterfront seating
Reviewed September 13, 2012

In the Comm Street Food Court; we got there right before closing and then went and sat on the Aqua Bar deck to enjoy the weather. It was decent gelato -- but I guess after you've had gelato in San Marco Square in Venice, everything else comes up a little lacking. It tasted great, wasn't grainy, and had a decent array of flavors.

Reviewed August 31, 2012

Okay, so this place is awesome. We've been here almost every day this week and can't seem to stay away. It's all delicious and so addicting. If you haven't been, it's a must to explore, you won't be sorry.

Reviewed August 30, 2012

Took a vacation last year and had gelato for the first time in Italy and was hooked. I live in NYC where you can find all type of delicious goodness everywhere you look, but not in the gelato section. So 1st time visiting Ptown and the word on the street was to check out I Dream of Gelato. It was amazing!!!! So many flavors to choose from. My personal fav was "Banana killer". Two thumbs up!! Bravo!!!

Reviewed August 27, 2012

The gelato was delicious. Service was pleasant and we ate on a bench overlooking the harbor just beyond.

Reviewed August 11, 2012

My friends love the gelato here. They usually have a very large selection of favors which change nightly. Just beware of the male server with the dark pony tail. He charged me $1.00 more for the same size as others in my group were having. When I challenged him on it, he thrust a dollar back at me. A few minutes later we overheard an group of girls questioning how they had been charged.

2  Thank verdantlane