“One word....”

Ranked #1 of 4 Bakeries in Provincetown
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Malasada (think I spelled it correctly)! My hubby is addicted. I swear he can't pass by without getting a Portuguese fried dough. And apparently no one else can either, as the store is always packed.

1  Thank indigobleu

Reviewed September 20, 2012

The have the fryer right in the window. You can smell the fried dough as they come out of the fryer! Crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside. Nothing like fried dough from a fair/carnival. Absolutely delicious! Many other lovely bakery items to choose from, too.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

As we were eating the Fried Dough I asked my husband - which is better this fried dough or Beingnets in New Orleans? They are seriously that good - give Cafe Du Monde a run for their money.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

Went in for the bread. It smelled so good. and was very tasty. Had alot of other pastries you could buy . Reasonable in price..The people in there were really friendly...I would go back again...

Reviewed September 4, 2012

We stopped in for a treat while shopping and found a HUGE line up, which I tend to see as a good sign. We came back a couple hours later when it was quieter and got a piece of coconut Boston cream sponge cake (it had a Portugese name which I can't remember). It was absolute heaven. I would have liked to have had the boston cream spread more throughout the cake to make it a bit more moist but hey, less calories this way I guess. It was amazing!