“Old Colony - old reliable.”
Review of Old Colony Tap

Old Colony Tap
Ranked #47 of 145 Restaurants in Provincetown
Reviewed February 10, 2013

This is a favorite stopping point. Reasonable prices, lots of great people watching, especially if you score the window seats. Be forewarned -this place is old and hasn't been updated in decades, but that's part of he "charm." Great local place!

1  Thank winter64

Reviewed September 26, 2012

We can't tell if we have had too many or the floor is still 45 degrees off. It is a must when we make our way to Provincetown. What a fun spot.

Reviewed July 10, 2012

The tap is my all time favorite bar!! My wife and I and another couple make several trips a year to go hang out at the tap. Ben is also our favorite bar tender of all time!! If you are looking for a fruity drink or a martini this int the bar for you. Stop in for a cold beer and enjoy the company of the locals. Great place cant wait to head back in a few weeks!!!

3  Thank Mike P
Reviewed June 27, 2012

i dont know maybe it is something about "townies" but this place is horrible, stinks and just is not a nice place to sit and have a drink

Reviewed June 27, 2012

I truly cannot say how displeased I Was when me and my wife stepped into this bar. Feels like an old cabin. If thats what you want when your drinking, then all is well okay, but i prefer some light or some music..

2  Thank Mike D