“Discovered Purple Feather Oct 2012..All I can say is AWESOME Delish.Bismark & Eclaire is worth The 70 mi drive from Fal”

The Purple Feather Cafe & Treatery
Ranked #1 of 16 Dessert in Provincetown
Cuisines: Bar, Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: Purple Feather is a true Mom & Pop place. All of our chocolate confections are hand made in our own kitchens. We also make all our own gelato, desserts and fudge. Our Hot chocolate and Mocha Lattes are considered the best by many of our guests. We use only "George Howell" coffee & espresso, and "Mem" loose leaf teas Purple Feather now serves Breakfast till noon and the rest of our food menu till 8 PM. Try our Lobster Roll or Baked Mac & Cheese. We also serve panini, sandwiches & salads for very reasonable price. Our baked mac & cheese is an old family recipe. We now have a full bar! Try our Mermaids Orgasm before dinner or a new gelato cocktail after.
Reviewed January 14, 2014 via mobile

LOVE IT ..I gladly drive 70 miles from falmouth 5 to 10 times a year...Eclaire ,Bismark and the Dark hot choc divine AAA+++

Reviewed December 16, 2013

We stopped in this cute café for an espresso and could NOT resist the amazing desserts (be sure to go inside and see them all!). Our server was SUPER nice (I am sorry I didn’t get her name). My friend had the espresso and I had an éclair. OMG – it was so fresh delicious! Had I been in Provincetown longer, I would have definitely gone back. Everybody there was very friendly and helpful. There is indoor and outdoor seating; it was a nice day to sit outside and just relax at this cute café. (I reserve 5 stars for places that are strictly vegan or vegetarian.)

Peter O, Owner at The Purple Feather Cafe & Treatery, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2013

Thank you so much for coming in. We will save a seat for you on the patio for your next visit to Provincetown

Reviewed December 7, 2013

Ann, Peter and the staff are absolutely wonderful and so friendly. This is a daily stop for us when we are in town. The air was very crisp and the Hot Cocoa with Peppermint Schnapps was just what was needed to take the chill out. The chocolate, sandwiches and soup and great! See you very soon!!!

Always great to see you. Next time you should try the Hot Chocolate with "Pinnacle Whipped Cream Vodka" it's very nice
Pete

Reviewed November 5, 2013

There is so many treats here that you will return many times over. Chocolate covered bacon.... I never heard before visiting. We ended ever evening with a cup of their luscious coffee try spicing it up with Godiva Chocolate liqueur. and visit their edible Novelty section...

Peter O, Owner at The Purple Feather Cafe & Treatery, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2013

Thank you so much for your review.
Perhaps on your next visit you will try our "Chocolate Martini" made with Godiva white or dark chocolate liqueur. we even dip the glass in chocolate before we serve it.

Reviewed October 31, 2013

Stopped in with my mother-in-law and my daughter to grab something to eat. Little did we know about the dessert, chocolate and gelato cases. My daughter, who is eleven, got busy checking things out and deciding what we would take back to my husband. We ordered paninis to eat in house. I had a jerk chicken panini which was delicious. For dessert, we had raspberry mousse in a chocolate bowl. It was so fragrantly fruity and creamy! The nice thing was that the server offered us little tasting samples of both their raspberry and chocolate mousses. Definitely stop in if you're in Provincetown.

Thanks for coming in to Purple Feather
Just to let you know we will be making our Eggnog Panna Cotta for Thanksgiving, just in case you are around.