“Blueberry cheesecake gelato! Yum!”

The Purple Feather Cafe & Treatery
Ranked #1 of 16 Dessert in Provincetown
Cuisines: Bar, Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: Purple Feather is a true Mom & Pop place. All of our chocolate confections are hand made in our own kitchens. We also make all our own gelato, desserts and fudge. Our Hot chocolate and Mocha Lattes are considered the best by many of our guests. We use only "George Howell" coffee & espresso, and "Mem" loose leaf teas Purple Feather now serves Breakfast till noon and the rest of our food menu till 8 PM. Try our Lobster Roll or Baked Mac & Cheese. We also serve panini, sandwiches & salads for very reasonable price. Our baked mac & cheese is an old family recipe. We now have a full bar! Try our Mermaids Orgasm before dinner or a new gelato cocktail after.
Reviewed October 11, 2012 via mobile

Ok so I'd already had a Danish from the Portuguese bakery and it was freezing out but hey the "treatery" was calling me as I walked by! After sampling quite a few flavors I went with the coconut and blueberry cheesecake. They were to die for! Don't throw away your little sample spoon and then order... The owner clearly was dismayed that I would do such a thing! :) only drawback in my opinion was the tacky "adult" chocolates ( life sized) out in full view for innocent eyes to view! Hence my "3" for atmosphere!

Reviewed October 11, 2012

Really good icecream and lunches. helpful staff (we left some sunglasses and they really tried to help) very busy but worth the wait for a table,

Reviewed October 11, 2012

Our favorite stop for gelato, coffees and desserts!!!! The gelato is by far the best we have tasted.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

We had two of their “famous” Panini and were very disappointed. They were just tasteless, one half warm, the other cold (no idea how they did this). 12 bugs for one so-so sandwich are just a rip-off, but 3 bugs for a hot tea are ridiculous. One the good side: the place is nice (until you notice the chocolate-made genitals on the displays – but I guess that’s Provincetown, isn’t it?)

Reviewed October 7, 2012

you hate smooth velvety chocolate gelato that will knock your socks off.

Even if we have stuffed ourselves to the gills with dinner we always stop by here and share the dark chocolate gelato. Its just so darn good