“GF Tapas Heaven!”

Victor's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Victor's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 139 Restaurants in Provincetown
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: West Vine
Description: Victor's offers a delicious "small plates" dinner menu of New American cuisine, sized for tasting and sharing with friends and family.Dishes are served individually at their hottest, freshest, in an open, airy, light atmosphere. Our cottage-style restaurant, with its cathedral ceiling, central stone fireplace, and tables hand-crafted by owner Victor DePoalo gives diners a comfortable, yet elegant place to enjoy these delicacies. To delight our guests, excellent food is always paired with our warm, gracious service. Don’t miss Raw Bar Happy Hour with lovely fresh Wellfleet oysters, local clams, and shrimp for 99¢, all super fresh.
MA
“GF Tapas Heaven!”
Reviewed August 26, 2014

I had been meaning to go to Victor's for a long time. I had been for brunch in the past, but never for dinner. Boy, we were missing out!

I was extremely impressed with their extensive gluten free, vegetarian, and non-seafood offerings on their menu. The roasted brussels sprouts with pomegranate glaze dish was one of the most incredible things I have ever put in my mouth - we fought over them! I really hope they stay on the menu. The filet special was tender and an excellent cut... everything else was to die for too! Victor has hit a home run with his chef Christina.

This is some of the best that Provincetown has to offer in terms of dining. Most people appreciate a good view... we appreciate the quality of the food more! Do yourself a favor and treat yourself to a meal here - you won't regret it! We're going back again this week!

Visited August 2014
2 Thank CleanFreak416

Poughkeepsie, New York
“Happy Hour a must do in P Town”
Reviewed August 24, 2014

From 3 - 5 daily is the "Raw Bar Happy Hour" which is a very popular event in Provincetown and well worth the trip. It fills up fast so would recommend you get there a little before 3 as a line starts to form (doors don't open until 3). The staff is friendly and good at what they do....which is work their tails off from 3 to 5 as the place fills with people indulging in the marvelously fresh raw bar ($1 oysters, clams and shrimp which are HUGE) and the drinks which makes happy hour so happy. The decor is simple, upscale and clean. We plan on returning next year on our annual P Town sojourn....

• Visited August 2014
Boston, Massachusetts
“Fun at the bar”
Reviewed August 23, 2014

We walked into Victors on a Friday evening in Aug for a table for 2. "Do you have a reservation?" we were asked. No.... in my experience restaurants on the Cape don't take reservations for fewer than 4 or 5 people. Lucky for us, it was 6:30 pm and there were still 2 seats at the bar where you can order the full menu.

Victors is about presentation and they do it well. The dining room/bar has high wooden ceilings set off by large but simple chandeliers. The drinks were divine. My white cosmo was set off with halves of cranberry and my boyfriend's beer came topped with an orange slice garnish. The restaurant has mostly tapas sized offerings. A popular item is the shrimp cocktail / oyster plate, with shrimp in a martini glass surrounded by a platter of oysters. You can order as many shrimp and oysters as you wish on the plate.

We started with plaintains, served with a garlic dipping aouli, then coconut shrimp with a thai mango sauce. Both were very good, though not filing -- which for me is a positive -- hate coming out of a restaurant feeling about to burst. My boyfriend had the halibut -- I am not a fan, too mild, but he loved it and thought it was perfect. We were having such a nice time chatting with others at the bar that we ordered dessert and a cucumber martini to top off the evening. Banana bread pudding with white chocolate sauce was piping hot and really delicious, the sweet was a perfect counterpoint to cucumber.

Victors is a noisy dining room. I was glad to be at the bar, cozy and we could hear each other talk, I think that would have been difficult at a table.

Overall - a fun and stylish evening in P-Town. A new favorite spot.

• Visited August 2014
“The new food place in Ptown does not disappoint!”
Reviewed August 21, 2014 via mobile

My BF and I have been going to Ptown for many years.

Incredible food. Very fresh seafood. Great atmosphere.

Highly recommend!

Cleveland, Ohio
“Nice service and food”
Reviewed August 19, 2014

Really nice menu. Nice Provincetown vibe. Trendy, but not snooty. Very friendly staff and servers. Nice wine list. Servers during the summer from Eastern Europe, friendly, well meaning, but may have to 'coach' them a little. Was not a problem for my wife and I. Highly recommend this place.

Visited August 2014