“Best takeout Mexican Food”

Big Daddy's Burritos
Ranked #75 of 145 Restaurants in Provincetown
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed August 25, 2014

The food was generous, delicious and reasonably priced. We placed our order and after a short wait carried it to a nearby picnic table outside by the water. The staff was friendly and very helpful.

2  Thank Calmfr2

Reviewed August 4, 2014 via mobile

Oh my god.

So we stumbled upon here after hiking & having a (very cheep) beer at aqua bar.

They let you bring the food from the restaurants into the bar area.

The food from daddies was hot yummy & very well priced. We'll be back!!! A must visit!

2  Thank AandBnewadventures
Reviewed July 28, 2014

My partner and I love Big Daddy's Burritos in P-Town and always have at least one meal here when we visit P-Town. This year we had a lunch and a dinner and the food did not disappoint us. The burritos and quesadillas were excellent with very fresh ingredients. Plus, it is an economical meal if you are looking to save some money on food. The staff were very helpful and very polite, and the food was ready fast.

2  Thank Brian M
Reviewed July 21, 2014

All ingredients were fresh and tasty, food arrived very quickly, and the staff were happy, polite and efficient. AND they have items that are vet-approved for dogs, if you need to give your dog a snack.

2  Thank Mark B
Reviewed June 23, 2014

I stopped in here during my visit to P-town and I wasn't disappointed. I had some soft shell tacos that were delicious. Very well prepared with fresh ingredients. The staff was also very nice and I didn't have to wait long for my order. It was nice to also enjoy my meal on the back deck. Really great spot!