“Best Breakfast in Pocasset!!”
Review of Hacienda - CLOSED

Hacienda
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed April 30, 2013

For breakfast, there is no other place in Bourne that combines taste and quality with reasonable prices and great service quite like Scott and his team at Hacienda. Lunch items are great as well. These folks bend over backwards to serve you, and if you become a regular as I have, they will remember your name and your usual order. A far cry from the chain businesses that have found their way to Cape Cod! Eat at Hacienda--you won't regret it!

Reviewed April 26, 2013

I recently had the opportunity to have a great breakfast at the Hacienda in Pocasset. The atmosphere and the food was comforting and relaxing. Noted as a favorite of the locals and many "regulars", I would highly recommend this quaint establishment to anyone in the area or to anyone who is travelling on the way to Falmouth or the Islands. I do wish that they were open for dinner, but, they do serve breakfast and lunch.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

I eat here every Saturday morning and have been doing so for the past 4 years and I sneak in for lunch during the week when I can. There is nothing on the menu that isn't outstanding. Great homemade corned beef hash, baked beans, muffins... You name it they have it, plus unique items like Huevos Ranchers, Chorizo Hash (yes its home made too!) and daily specials like Green Eggs and Ham (with pesto), Mac n' Cheese Benedict (they make the absolute best hollandaise sauce I have ever tasted!). This is truly a hidden gem and I would recommend it to everyone! The staff is super friendly and Scott the owner/chef is always willing to make my favorite... French toast with American cheese, a side of baked beans and pumpernickel toast. All in all a great place and way to start your day!

Reviewed August 15, 2012

Food is good. Hash is really good. Service okay. Not a bad place until I saw the cook in a tee shirt with no sleeves twice. So I'm out.

Reviewed July 31, 2012

The food is great here!!! It does take a bit of time to get your order. But the staff is super friendly, and we like to relax on vacation anyway!