“Excellent - as usual!!!”
Review of Hoagie's Diner - CLOSED

Hoagie's Diner
Cuisines: Diner
Good for: Families with children
Description: Hoagie's Diner is just off the Bourne Bridge at the gateway to Cape Cod. Beach Themed Fun Place to Eat. daily homemade specials and we serve breakfast all day.
Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

Hoagie's Diner once again surpassed my expectations. Breakfast was excellent. Service was efficient and friendly. The prices were excellent, especially considering the value of the food. I make sure to stop by every time I am on the Cape. Breakfast at Hoagie's has become a delightful tradition!

Reviewed June 29, 2014

When you walk in to this old school diner, your greeted by happy servers. I had the eggs benny with homefries, one of the best ive had. My friend had a waffle with strawberries, the fruit was fresh & the waffle was delicious. If your on the cape, dont pass this diner up!

1  Thank JeanFranco5
Reviewed May 29, 2014

This diner has been in this spot since the 70's at least. It's gone through a lot of changes since it used to be called the Tin Man. The new owners have put a lot of effort into making this a family restaurant with classic food selections in a friendly atmosphere.

1  Thank Glassrunner
Reviewed May 19, 2014 via mobile

Went for lunch and it was very good. The locals go here so you know it is good. Had a Reuben which was a signature sandwich and it was very good. The wait staff is friendly and attentive.

Reviewed May 17, 2014

I was delighted to see an old diner when I was looking for breakfast and figured I would give it a try if for nothing other than the experience. I wasn't disappointed. The meal was cooked to order (really liked the home fries!), the staff was friend and the price was very reasonable. I'd come back.