“Traveler62”

Mamma Mia's Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 215 Restaurants in Plymouth
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed October 14, 2013

We entered without reservations and just had to wait a few minutes.The waitress was very good and the food was great. The only drawback was a very noisy group of six women sitting behind us were Very noisy!

Reviewed September 27, 2013

The food was really good and so was the service! Nice cap to our day! Even waiting for a table wasnt bad -- they took my cell phone number and texted us when it was ready. And the signature drink, Mamma Mia, was really good, especially if you like your adult beverages on the sweet side.

Reviewed September 21, 2013

Enjoyed a beautiful day on the deck at Mama Mia's - great service - excellent sub sandwiches & a fantastic margarita along the views of the bay - a great choice in Plymouth!

1  Thank HappyVagabond2458
Reviewed September 19, 2013

When I lived in Plymouth 15 yrs. ago you were the family favorite for Italian food. Visiting last night I had dinner and was sadly disappointed with the accommodations and the quality of food. The accommodations was a small table at the restaurant entrance with dozens of people "hanging around" waiting for a table. It was unique in that it was my first experience at having dinner in a waiting room. You chicken parm was oily and the marinara on it was bland. Again, you were our favorite, but what happened? Our waitress worked hard and was good. The seating and food were not.

1  Thank bobstuart659
Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

I have been going to this restaurant my entire life as it is my mothers favorite place. The food is always great and the service wonderful. For me it's a staple in my life and I will carry the tradition on with my son. Enjoy!!