“Excellent Service & Great Food”

Mamma Mia's Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 203 Restaurants in Plymouth
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Large groups, Dining on a budget, Scenic view, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Cambria, California
“Excellent Service & Great Food”
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Enjoyed a beautiful day on the deck at Mama Mia's - great service - excellent sub sandwiches & a fantastic margarita along the views of the bay - a great choice in Plymouth!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank HappyVagabond2458

Guilford, Vermont
“It's been good to know you.”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

When I lived in Plymouth 15 yrs. ago you were the family favorite for Italian food. Visiting last night I had dinner and was sadly disappointed with the accommodations and the quality of food. The accommodations was a small table at the restaurant entrance with dozens of people "hanging around" waiting for a table. It was unique in that it was my first experience at having dinner in a waiting room. You chicken parm was oily and the marinara on it was bland. Again, you were our favorite, but what happened? Our waitress worked hard and was good. The seating and food were not.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank bobstuart659
“Great local Italian”
Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

I have been going to this restaurant my entire life as it is my mothers favorite place. The food is always great and the service wonderful. For me it's a staple in my life and I will carry the tradition on with my son. Enjoy!!

• Visited August 2013
Williamsville, New York
“Bad Service and Food”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

We placed our drink order and waited . . . and waited for the waitress to come back. She finally did and took our order. And we waited. . . and waited again. The food was nothing spectacular and honestly, my lasagna is better. The bread was good. The waitress seemed to disappear until it was time to give us the check. We won't be going back.

• Visited August 2013
Plymouth, Massachusetts
“Always good”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

I've been going to Mama Mia's since I was a kid. It's always excellent and a wonderful value. I am always surprised at how reasonable it is. Their Pizza is fantastic. Love it every time.

• Visited May 2013