“Good restaurant on a chilly night”

Mamma Mia's Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 208 Restaurants in Plymouth
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed September 23, 2012

Having pasta on a chilly night seems to hit the spot. THe restaurant was
crowded and seemed everyone else had the same idea. Service was
good and the food was plentiful no matter what you ordered. I had eggplant parmasan with what looked like a lb of spagetti.the Ministrone soup was delicious and the salad was crisp. Other members of our party also had veal pacata, a seafood dish and stuffed shells which were dry and could have used more sauce. It is worth a try.

There are newer reviews for Mamma Mia's Restaurant

Reviewed September 9, 2012

We were taking visiting friends and their six year old out to lunch. We were seated quickly, but waited over an hour for our food, it was cold, the 6 yr old was served 10 minutes after all our supposed hot meals were delivered <his was a grilled cheese sandwith, which, by the way is 2 VERY thick pieces of bread, grilled on all 4 sides <???> with 1 slice of cheese, and the best part of all was, when the manager came to see what was wrong, she was taking back one of the cold dishes which was supposed to be hot, prime rib, mashed potatoes, etc., and we all saw at the same time, as she turned the plate, hair on the white dish. She looked at us and just said, I see it". That was enough...no one could continue eating. I live in this town and was so embarrassed, I didn't know what to say to our guests. If I'd been the manager, I would have comped the meals...it was that bad! The mother of the 6 year old was more gracoius than I...I paid the bill, she left a tip.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

We visited over the summer and decided to give this one a try since a lot of people were sitting on the beach eating their pizza...I'm glad we tried it! We had the regular cheese pizza...simple and awesome! Their dough is on the thinner side, kinda like a NY style pizza! A++!

Reviewed August 27, 2012

Wonderful, Wish we had something like this back home. I ordered the Shrimp and Scallop stuffed Ravioli with Lobster Sauce, it was heaven. My husband ordered the Beef Brasciolettni with Pasta and my son had the Pizza, we all overly enjoyed the food. The waiter was very nice and even helped me to decide with my dinner choice, so much to chose from and I am so glad I listened tom him. Make sure if you are near any of their locations, to stop in.

Reviewed August 26, 2012

Revisited after 26 years. Still family owned and still very good food. this was the first date that i took my wife to and we returned 26 years later to find it just as good as we remembered.