“Pizza Pizza!”

Mamma Mia's Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 209 Restaurants in Plymouth
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed September 5, 2012

We visited over the summer and decided to give this one a try since a lot of people were sitting on the beach eating their pizza...I'm glad we tried it! We had the regular cheese pizza...simple and awesome! Their dough is on the thinner side, kinda like a NY style pizza! A++!

Reviewed August 27, 2012

Wonderful, Wish we had something like this back home. I ordered the Shrimp and Scallop stuffed Ravioli with Lobster Sauce, it was heaven. My husband ordered the Beef Brasciolettni with Pasta and my son had the Pizza, we all overly enjoyed the food. The waiter was very nice and even helped me to decide with my dinner choice, so much to chose from and I am so glad I listened tom him. Make sure if you are near any of their locations, to stop in.

Reviewed August 26, 2012

Revisited after 26 years. Still family owned and still very good food. this was the first date that i took my wife to and we returned 26 years later to find it just as good as we remembered.

Reviewed August 17, 2012 via mobile

We ordered small sizes but they were the big size you would expect in other places. Medium atmosphere, ok service though predermined 20% is outrageous. I ordered shrimp ravioli, it was too much and not excellent.

Reviewed August 12, 2012

We sat at the bar upstairs and relaxed, had a few beers, got a pizza - it was excellent - tasted great!!! Really hit the spot - we'll go back there again if we are in the Plymouth area again.

Kelly N, Public Relations Manager at Mamma Mia's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2012

Thanks for the awesome review! We're pleased you had such a great experience. Please stop on by next time your in the area!