“My mama”

Mamma Mia's Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 208 Restaurants in Plymouth
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed March 13, 2012

Their pizza's are great. All the dishes are very good. Red sauce is just fantastic.

1  Thank Gilbert S

Reviewed February 27, 2012

Today I had the shrimp antipasto salad and it was delicious. Ate lunch at the bar. Very friendly wait staff. Pizzas there are huge. People next to me got one and it looked delicious. I go there often as there is a nice view of the Plymouth Waterfront. Good luncheon specials. For dinner (I think after 3:30pm) the portions are huge -so when I can I go there for lunch and find the portion sizes are perfect.

1  Thank Mary M
Reviewed February 1, 2012

I’ve lived in Plymouth for 15 years and Mama Mia’s has always been the go to for Pizza and Italian with fantastic views of Plymouth Harbor. The food and service have always been great but regret to say that I feel this place is somewhat on the downward slide. We recently ordered take out ( a family favorite in the past) and found the Pizza to be somewhat different than prior experience. Not sure if they’ve changed the sauce or the quality of ingredients recently but it just wasn’t as good as we’ve experienced many times before. A week later we decided to give it another try and dine on site. I love the Greek Salad at Mama Mia’s but am not a fan of onions so I asked the waitress (who was very nice BTW) for a Greek Salad – no onion. “No problem” Salad delivered, piled high with onions?? Didn’t want to make a stink so we picked them off and put them on a plate in the middle of the table. Waitress came by to ask how the salad was, removed the plate of onions but never addressed the issue of the incorrect order. We ordered a Pizza with 3 toppings but our Pizza arrived with only 2??? Kitchen error? I guess we’ll never know. I guess it’s time to take a break from this place and maybe try it again in few months..

Reviewed January 24, 2012

I've been twice now, and both times had the same thing: Dry Veal with Salad. It's three large medallions of veal lightly breaded, golden brown, and otherwise "naked." Very simple, lean, and delicious. Served with a large, crisp, clean salad. Dad had veal parmesan and loved it. Great service and very reasonable prices. I like this place.

Reviewed January 23, 2012

I know its a busy place and everyone praises it but i find it very bland as far as pizza and dont care for anything else i have tried there